Saved by the Bell - TV Shows
For me, everything really changed when the gang hit puberty. The first two seasons of this show were amazing. Do not get me wrong, there are a few good ones in the later seasons, for example, the Jeff Hunter episodes, but I tend to skip the Tori season nowadays. I cannot put my finger on it, but something was missing in that chapter. The vibe, clothes, jokes, and innocence of the earlier seasons just was not there in season 5. It became too much of a TNBC show at that point. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on April 30, 2016, 9:14 am

Disney Channel - Random Topics
Only one good thing on here is Gravity Falls. Boned in 2002. -- Submitted By: (Cavery210) on April 30, 2016, 9:03 am

Ice Bucket Challenge - Random Topics
Sounds more like social extortion by shame. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on April 27, 2016, 12:49 pm

Farscape - TV Shows
I loved this series and there should have been a 5th season. It was promised - not sure what happened. I liked the movie very much, but they tried to cram too much into it. One complaint I had was the change in the music and sound affects after season one. They were so strange and other-worldly; I wish they had continued. This series got better every year and could have gone on much longer. Very disappointing to the fans that it was cancelled. -- Submitted By: (scifigeek) on April 12, 2016, 10:06 pm

Colonel Bleep - TV Shows
This may very well be one of the oldest and rarest TV shows ever. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on April 10, 2016, 8:06 pm

That's So Raven - TV Shows
The only good thing about this crap is spun off the best anime ever. (Just Kidding, although Cory in the House is in the laughably bad type of shows.) -- Submitted By: (Cavery210) on April 8, 2016, 7:30 pm

Applause for bringing up the invalid characters issue. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on March 24, 2016, 2:24 am

Air Buddies - Movie Series
Just another talking animal movie for the lowest common denominator. -- Submitted By: (Cavery210) on March 20, 2016, 7:12 pm

Beverly Hills Teens - TV Shows
Its the precursor to Beverly Hills 90210! Just kidding. This one never boned. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on March 20, 2016, 10:10 am

Cracked (magazine) - Random Topics
Both Mad and Cracked magazines were great, in my opinion. Never boned. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on March 20, 2016, 10:08 am

Animaniacs - TV Shows
I always liked Tiny Toon Adventures over this one. Animaniacs was mediocre at best. 90s kids only prefer this show to Tiny Toons because a lot of them were born after 1986. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on March 20, 2016, 10:06 am

Tiffani Thiessen - Celebrities
Tiffani never boned despite five failed shows, Two Guys and a Pizza, Good Morning, Miami, a character on Just Shoot Me, What About Brian and Fastlane, plus a cameo on Cupid, after 90210 and falling out of favor with Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth and other members from BH92010. I watched her on White Collar. She is unfortunately stuck doing smaller movies and some TV shows. B list star who does well. Glad she stayed clear of the failed 90210 reboot in 2009. -- Submitted By: (AlanVallazza) on March 17, 2016, 12:08 am

Good Luck Charlie - TV Shows
It is a good show that Disney should not have cancelled. Bridget Mendler was forced to head to a show nobody watches on NBC. -- Submitted By: (AlanVallazza) on March 16, 2016, 11:55 pm

Barney Miller - TV Shows
Though Gregory Sierra and Abe Vigoda left the show and then Jack Soo died, Barney Miller was still funny from start to finish. I wish there were more comedies like it on TV. -- Submitted By: (AlanVallazza) on March 16, 2016, 11:52 pm

Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - Random Topics
This is the most rigged awards show of all time. Spongebob wins every year. This year spongebob went up against steven universe and gravity falls and still won. Ill admit i never even seen an episode of su or gf, but how does a show that more people hate than like these and is well past its prime these days beat out 2 shows that are on fast track to becoming cartoon classics. Obvious rigged show is obvious. -- Submitted By: (jgm4789) on March 13, 2016, 5:55 pm

Animaniacs - TV Shows
Flintstones was best cartoon ever to me, but on Dana Delaney--this was codone by Warner and (with Spielberg at helm)Universal, the Delany reference besides the fact that her China Beach was at its popular heights, would be a studio in joke at WB. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on March 12, 2016, 11:16 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
SVN there was also Ren and Stimpy. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on March 10, 2016, 1:05 am

Cracked (magazine) - Random Topics
It used 1950s-70s pioneering female broadcaster Nancy Dickerson to create a regular interview character that practically outlasted her-NANNY DICKERING! One of my favorites about the magazine. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on March 10, 2016, 12:54 am

Tiffani Thiessen - Celebrities
What about her current cooking show on the Cooking Channel? Breakfast with Tiffani. I am the one who posted the second comment..the poster I mentioned wore out. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on March 7, 2016, 11:20 pm

Rocky - Movie Series
Would you believe I have never seen Rocky V? I have seen all the other six (including Creed), but not that one. Everyone (including Stallone) says how bad it is that I have never bothered with it. -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on March 6, 2016, 6:16 pm

WCW Monday Nitro - TV Shows
The NWO generated a lot of interest and was a huge ratings grab but after a while it got to be too much. For me personally the best thing about WCW during that time was the solid cruiserweight division. Too bad the NWO got too crowded and eventually lost its meaning and then the Fingerpoke of Doom happened...most people consider that the beginning of the end. Throw in stuff like mismanagement of the company, the ego of Eric Bischoff, and later the atrocious booking style of Vince Russo and you got a recipe for disaster. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on March 6, 2016, 1:36 am

Aaron Rodgers - Celebrities
I say suck from the start for the only reason is I am a diehard Chicago Bears fan and cant wait until this clown retires. -- Submitted By: (Nordy9276) on March 5, 2016, 4:19 pm

Pokemon - TV Shows
The show boned when Takeshi Shudo left. Shudo was known for suprisingly mature writing in shows like GoShogun and Minky Momo, and although 4Kids censored his themes, the writing was still good. Shudo even planned out an ending with a human vs. Pokemon war. The Mewtwo vs. Mew subbed version is actually very dark with a moral on why do we exist. Unfortunetly, his idea for an adult friendly kids show was meddeled by the executives and 4Kids and made the show driven by merchandising and using formulas way too often. Ash is a weak protagonist, as Shudo intended for Team Rocket to be intentionally more interesting. When he left, the show boned. -- Submitted By: (Cavery210) on March 3, 2016, 3:12 pm

Started to bone around season 10. After that every season went from hit or miss to just plain unfunny. Used to be my favorite show on TV but now it has become unwatchable. Havent seen an episode in years and dont feel like Im missing anything. It has become a superstar athlete that has been in the league far past its prime and wont retire. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on March 3, 2016, 10:30 am

Flash, The - TV Shows
Although I love the current CW version more I still thought the 90s version was great. What hurt it was a few things like the fact that CBS kept moving it around in bad nights and times slots plus if I remember it got preempted a number of times due to Gulf War coverage. Still watch reruns of it and would have loved to have seen it go a few more seasons. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on March 3, 2016, 10:23 am

Academy Awards, The - Random Topics
Irony! I put the Leo No Oscars a few days ago and Leo won the Oscar! -- Submitted By: (Cavery210) on March 1, 2016, 6:00 pm

VeggieTales movies - Movie Series
Bad movies meets bad evangelical theology. -- Submitted By: (scatcatpdx) on March 1, 2016, 12:58 am

Full House - TV Shows
And now Netflix has FULLER house. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on February 26, 2016, 11:47 pm

Goldbergs, The - TV Shows
Adam focuses way too much on the 1990s culture that started in the 1980s. I guess we can expect a Full House reference next on show since it on TV from 1987 to 1989. It is rather ridiculous how many 90s references he sticks in there, if you ask me. How can you have a show set in the 80s and not mention Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, The Fonz, Jim Henson, The Brady Bunch, Jaws, Archie Bunkers Place, Scooby Doo, Superfriends, The Jeffersons, and Donna Summer? You know, REAL 1980s culture. I do not think Adam has a good understanding of what the 1980s were, he only grew up in them. Oh yeah, Hypercolor came out in 1991, so it is not 80s at all. With that said, I like the characters on this show, but that is it. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on February 23, 2016, 6:09 pm

Steely Dan - Music Groups
Never boned. Black Cow, Peg, Deacon Blues, Hey Nineteen will always be classics. Takes me back to my childhood. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on February 23, 2016, 2:04 pm

LL Cool J - Music Groups
LL may have done a questionable album or song here and there but overall hes still got it and still an icon. In an age where new rappers come and go LL Cool J has stood the test of time. Music artist/actor/philanthropist/host of tv shows...he has expanded his portfolio in a way that most other rappers cant or wont. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on February 23, 2016, 2:02 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
When did MTV go downhill? Two words: Reality TV. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on February 23, 2016, 1:58 pm

Rocky - Movie Series
Rocky is my favorite movie franchise that isnt based on comics/super heroes. Loved all the films except part 5 which I choose to pretend never happened but Rocky Balboa brought it back again. Rocky 3 was my personal favorite of them all. I grew up in Philly so nostalgia may is just a small part of the reason why I love the films so much. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on February 23, 2016, 12:26 pm

Gravity Falls - TV Shows
It aired all the way through and never boned any fish. Kudos, Hirsch. -- Submitted By: (Cavery210) on February 22, 2016, 5:10 pm

Angry Birds - Random Topics
I have played Angry birds but prefer playing Insaniquarium Deluxe. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on February 22, 2016, 12:18 am

Justice League - TV Shows
Never jumped...this show still rocks. I was not crazy about the JLU switch at first. It was cool seeing most of the DC Universe in animated form but the bad part was too many heroes and the half hour format. It seemed like the quality dropped off at first until it got to the Project Cadmus story line which was fantastic. I still miss this show and all the Bruce Timm DCAU stuff. My favorite super hero cartoon of all time...and this coming from a guy who grew up on shows like Spider Man and his Amazing Friends and the 90s X-Men. -- Submitted By: () on February 21, 2016, 6:13 pm

Match Game - TV Shows
Once Richard Dawson left that was it but the star wheel was definitely the beginning of the end. Probably was created to slight Richard who by this time was most likely ready to leave anyway since Family Feud was top priority. Not to mention Feud had already taken Match Games spot for the top rated game show and he seemed to be having more fun on the Feud. -- Submitted By: (HulkFanGuy) on February 21, 2016, 4:37 pm

Goldbergs, The - TV Shows
Its cruel of me to say this but I love watching this show to see how much Adam Goldberg gets wrong. Its a guilty pleasure for me. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on February 17, 2016, 7:30 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
The preceding comment literally cannot be upvoted enough. The irony is, back in the day everybody said rock music would kill society and then rap came along and actually did kill it, along with killing rock as well. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on February 9, 2016, 6:11 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
Bashing cops and saying nigger while forbidding ANYONE ELSE to use the term (and forgive me for using it, just illustrating.I have many black friends and teachers). -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on February 4, 2016, 11:28 pm

Ben & Jerry's - Random Topics
Agreed with the first commenter, fellow regular Robert on the Balls flavore. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on February 4, 2016, 11:22 pm

Chick Tracts - Random Topics
Somebody made a movie out of a Chick Tract, Dark Dungeons: https://youtu.be/LADLv1803Vw?list=PLTtpi7gJO7XOBoFSiLAYjrfR6n9odNG9y -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on February 4, 2016, 1:03 pm

After several attempts to contact the webmaster, there has been some progress with the "invalid characters" issue. As of now, the filter is still having problems with apostrophes. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on January 28, 2016, 9:41 am

Is there any way we can fix that Invalid Character error I seem to get periodically, or at least DEFINE what the invalid characters are so I do not use them? Nothing frustrates me more than working up a well thought out longish comment, only to have it rejected when I submit it because it contained an oh so mysterious so called invalid character. Then I cannot jump back to edit the comment. UUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!! -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 27, 2016, 9:32 am

Abe Vigoda - Celebrities
Here it is, January 2016- and Mr. Vigoda has left this world at age 94 after having endured premature proclamations for his death some three decades. So, does that mean this site still has unexpected life here,too? Where is everybody? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on January 27, 2016, 5:58 am

Mike & Molly - TV Shows
My original reason why this show Boned the Fish was that Carl and Victoria havent done it. I always found it strange that two people who had bad luck in love never hooked up. Well I was watching a few episodes and have learned that they in fact got into a relationship in season four but broke up at the end of the season. Too bad. From the episodes that I watched they had a lot of chemistry. With this being the last season maybe they will hook up again and get married. Would like to see their characters live happily ever after. -- Submitted By: (bjohn345) on January 26, 2016, 12:11 pm

Toyota - Random Topics
They started doing almost all automatic trannies and hybrid engines.Yech. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 25, 2016, 9:53 pm

Happy Days - TV Shows
I thought that Henry Winkler selling reverse mortgages was the most pathetic, depressing thing ever until last night when I saw Anson Williams shilling something called Im Dead Now What. Heres the ad: https://youtu.be/3Sjuu6U9v-w -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 24, 2016, 1:38 pm

Melrose Place - TV Shows
Slightly boned when Courtney Thorne-Smith left the show. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 22, 2016, 10:00 am

Muppet Babies - TV Shows
And this was another diabetes causer from Marvel Producitons (Warner Bros.through DePatie-Freleng through marvel) -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 22, 2016, 9:45 am

Muppet Babies - TV Shows
This was along with "Get Along Gang" and many other 1980s girls shows one of the shows that Mark Evanier despised as he showed on "Garfield and friends" with "Buddy Bears" (q.v."Get Along-Gang" :) and this from the Muppets. Tiny Toons and others were based on this. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 22, 2016, 9:45 am

Sesame Street - TV Shows
Read the article. Amazing how these companies do everything they can to ruin or destroy the most popular shows on Earth. Not just Sesame Street, other companies do this to other shows, too. RIP, Sesame Street. Jim Henson spinning in his grave? Nah. They exhumed him and violated his body. -- Submitted By: (Robert) on January 19, 2016, 3:14 pm

Pippi Longstocking (1969 TV series) - TV Shows
no relation to then rising songwriter of that name who had the 69 Midnight Cowboy hit Everybodys Talking -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 18, 2016, 11:59 pm

Pippi Longstocking (1969 TV series) - TV Shows
There was a TV show? I only remember that movie at the time with that kid Inger Nilsson myself. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 18, 2016, 11:58 pm

Zooey Deschanel - Celebrities
Never boned..and today, january 17,2016 is her 36th birthday....well, not being in as many movies, or hit ones (her recent Rock the Casbah appeared in far too few theatres..) may have been a part boning moment.. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 18, 2016, 1:11 pm

Earth, Wind & Fire - Music Groups
Thumbs up fletch000! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on January 18, 2016, 1:10 pm

Sesame Street - TV Shows
If anyone hasnt heard, Sesame Street has completely sold out. Starting this year, all the new episodes will air on HBO. Major changes are being made to the cast, set, and format because of this. http://gizmodo.com/hbos-sesame-street-sounds-a-yuppie-hell-1752699958 -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 16, 2016, 10:51 am

Elmo - Random Topics
A really good article on how Elmo ruined Sesame Street. http://kotaku.com/how-elmo-ruined-sesame-street-1746504585 -- Submitted By: (Travoltron) on January 16, 2016, 10:31 am

Dustin Diamond - Celebrities
I used to like Dustin Diamond even though I heard he was a jerk in real life and came across very much like one in Celebrity Fit Club. But he Boned the Fish with me when he published his tell all Saved by The Bell book, "Beyond the Bell." A book that throws shade at everyone in the cast. From reading the book the only people he liked on SBTB was Dennis Haskins "Mr. Belding" and Haley Mills. Said a lot of outlandish things from adult to child three somes to Mario Lopez rape. What made it worse is that Later on, DD admitted that most of the book was a lie. -- Submitted By: () on December 31, 2015, 9:39 pm

Major League Baseball - Random Topics
Some friends of mine who have been watching baseball a lot longer and a lot more closely than I have say that the 1994 strike was a tipping point from which the game still has not recovered. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on December 14, 2015, 8:06 am

Chris Brown - Celebrities
Kanye West is the actual rapper who hated Taylor Swift but Chris Borwn ios still a jackass for attacking PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY Rhianna. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 12, 2015, 8:28 pm

Nashville - TV Shows
Jeff Fordham falling off the roof because Oliver Hudson got a better role elsewhere is the classic Bone. In fact, after a great first year, with Powers Booth and JD Souther, they have gotten rid of all the good characters to where each episode is a weepy bore with everyone jealous of everywhere else. The writing has really fallen off. -- Submitted By: () on December 11, 2015, 5:57 am

Osmonds, The - Music Groups
With all due respect totally disagreed as at least as a seventioes teenager who listneted to them and crushed on sister Marie. I have seen Donny and Marie in concert as of 2011 at Vegas Flamingo. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 29, 2015, 9:11 pm

Romper Room - TV Shows
Do be a Do Bee Dont Be a Dont Bee -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 28, 2015, 1:21 am

Red Band Society - TV Shows
The pilot was fantastic, and the premise of all these kids finding ways to live in a setting so far from life (the hospital) was great. But when Eva showed up in the third episode, she looked way too young and sexy to be the mother of Jordi (or anyone else in the series). It was also the point at which RBS started to be less of a dramedy and much more of a soap opera, what with Jordi, his mother, Dr. McAndrew, Leo, Kara, Emma, and others suddenly in relationships. I thought to myself, I do not think Steven Spielberg produced this with the idea that it would become a soap. It might as well have changed its name to 9021-O.R. at that point. -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on November 21, 2015, 8:42 pm

S#*! My Dad Says - TV Shows
The Baby Boomer generation really DID mess things up is the sad part. Intentionally starting what is now a 50-year decline of America is pretty bad. -- Submitted By: (DolFan316) on November 15, 2015, 5:54 pm

S#*! My Dad Says - TV Shows
Two things I would have loved about the show: First, I would have incorporated more of the hilarious tweets that made Justin Halpern and his dad so popular in the first place. Second, I would have cast either Christopher Lloyd or Harvey Keitel as the father. When I read those tweets, I imagined Lloyd or Keitel, not Shatner. Third, I wanted more of the father railing about the mess-ups of the Baby Boom and subsequent generations, especially those of his son (similar to how Archie Bunker would rail about changes in society in the 1970s on All in the Family). -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on November 10, 2015, 11:13 am

Outsourced - TV Shows
I remember watching the pilot episode, just to see how awful it would be. The Indian characters were portrayed as dumb--the Detroit, home of automobiles and black people bit was one example. India has its share of smart people--engineers, doctors, etc.--and I would have liked to have seen at least one Indian character who was only working in that customer service job just to keep food on the table while still looking for the job he really wanted. Judging by what I saw in the pilot, Outsourced also resorted to using American pop culture as a crutch source for jokes, and to a greater degree than most sitcoms--the series was set at a company that sells novelties such as cheesehead hats, fake vomit, and so on. -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on November 10, 2015, 11:05 am

Night Court - TV Shows
Night Court may be that rare example of a reverse bone--IMHO it got better after Markie Post joined the cast in season 3. The chemistry between her and John Larroquette was awesome. The change at court clerk from Karen Austin to Max Robinson in season 2 was also an improvement. This show did not skip a beat despite the deaths of Selma Diamond and Florence Halop--Marsha Warfield filled her own shoes very well, thank you. -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on November 10, 2015, 10:34 am

Celebrity Fit Club - TV Shows
I did not care much for this show until the last season when they had Bobby Brown and Sebastian Bach. Those two were freaking funny. Of course, this was before Whitney Houstons untimely passing but could you imagine someone bringing a flask of alcohol to a workout session? Too funny! -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on November 9, 2015, 12:36 am

Emperor's New School, The - TV Shows
Cartooner, you may be right (and the show not being taken seriously as supposed to, applies to Looney Tunes, Monty Python, and Yogi Bear and Rocky and Bullwinkle (why did you, cartooner, leave those out since they were meant to be funny.) -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 7, 2015, 6:00 pm

Flintstones, The - TV Shows
By the way, that reprinted Jump the Shark comment starting, "the first two", closing that very long reply, should have been, not "First two EPISODES", but "first two SEASONS". -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 27, 2015, 9:29 pm

1970's - Random Topics
AGreed with ya, DolFan, and I too am a music historian. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 26, 2015, 11:12 pm

1980s - Random Topics
As for ONE earli good good thing about the 80s, and it was a movie, one of the Zucker Brothers-Jon Abrahams classics: "Airplane!" -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 26, 2015, 11:09 pm

Crash Test Dummies - Music Groups
This is one band that is way past its expiry date. Who listens to them nowadays? -- Submitted By: (JayD) on October 19, 2015, 1:47 am

Dustin Diamond - Celebrities
I heard he killed someone. Did he stab somebody with a fillet knife? -- Submitted By: (JayD) on October 19, 2015, 1:40 am

Chicago - Music Groups
Chicago has finally been nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. it remains to be seen if they actually become inducted. They will probably just induct the original line up. Seems to me they became less innovative after Kath died and became a typical 80s adult contemporary ballads band. -- Submitted By: (JayD) on October 19, 2015, 1:07 am

M*A*S*H - TV Shows
Why did Hawkeye constantly have to have the last word? That really got tiring. Self esteem issues possibly? -- Submitted By: (JustLooking) on October 17, 2015, 2:13 am

Animal Liberation Front (ALF) - Random Topics
Political Correctness... -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 16, 2015, 9:56 pm

Animal Rights - Random Topics
Polictal Correctness at its worst....well, a lot of thenm... -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 16, 2015, 9:55 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
The show started going south when the rumor mill began about the love triangle involving Alice, Mike and Sam the Butcher. I am talking about the real life people, not the characters of course. Not many people remember this, but it happened in late 1972. This was at a time when knowledge of Robert Reed being a pillow-biter was not wide-spread. Because the actors never spoke about it, most people speculated that Robert Reed and Sam the Butcher were double-teaming Alice...it was not until after Robert Reed was outed as a Comrade of the Colon that people started to rethink what REALLY went on in the love triangle. The tension between Mike Brady and Alice is undeniable after this event, so perhaps Alice was upset that Mike was monopolizing Sam the Butchers "meat"? According to crew members of the show, the saying around the set was: Never get in between Robert Reed and his meat. I am guessing Alice took exception to this and that is what caused the obvious on-air tension. Frankly, I am surprised Sherwood Schwartz did not replace Alice for the remainder of the series...he could have easily called in Hazel to take over role of Alice, but for some reason he decided to let them try to work it out. It clearly backfired, and as a result, the show Boned the Fish. -- Submitted By: () on October 15, 2015, 12:57 pm

Are You Being Served? Again!/Grace & Favour - TV Shows
The ONLY reason I spent any time looking at this show was to see Fleur Bennett. She was irresistibly cute in a girl next door sort of way. Plus, I am a total sucker for chicks with British accents of any type so needless to say I really watched the scenes she was in. Otherwise, this rehashing of Are You Being Served was a total dud at best. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on October 12, 2015, 5:07 pm

Def Leppard - Music Groups
their ethnic jokes on Mexicans in 1984, twenty years after Speedy Gonzales..lol -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 10, 2015, 1:14 am

Billy Mays - Celebrities
Quickly boned after I found that he wasnt the music director Billy May -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 10, 2015, 1:12 am

Frosty the Snowman - TV Shows
And also by the way Rankin/Bass DID do a handful of earlier traditional cel animation specials and shows and movies. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 10, 2015, 1:10 am

Frosty the Snowman - TV Shows
The original, from December 1969 is THE version. Narrated by Jimmy Durante and starring Jackie Vernon as Frosty and Billy De Wolfe as the fussy, quite irritable prime donna of a magician Professor Hinkle... -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 10, 2015, 1:06 am

Courtney Thorne-Smith - Celebrities
Never boned... Courtney aged pretty well...incredibly during late 90s era on Ally McBeal, she shot her famous "Ellen" like hair do...Published the book, "Outside In". -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 9, 2015, 2:07 am

Get-Along Gang, The - TV Shows
I agree, Robert. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 9, 2015, 1:49 am

Real Time with Bill Maher - TV Shows
sharp, Wait! Are you saying that Maher who said those who held sharp objects against defenseless womens throats for the purpose of taking over airplanes to murder thousands of innocent men, women and children were courageous has said that a teen who put together a clock deserved to be arrested for being a Muslim ? Huh ? -- Submitted By: (Pelirojo) on October 6, 2015, 9:59 am

Real Time with Bill Maher - TV Shows
sharp143 ... the kid did NOT make a digital clock. He took an existing clock apart and reassembled it into something that could have construed as suspicious. -- Submitted By: (JustLooking) on October 5, 2015, 11:32 pm

Colbert Report, The - TV Shows
No idea what idiots are saying the show is bad, likely bitter right wing losers without a funny bone. Colbert was one of the best political satire shows ever and that he could play such a strange character unscripted off the fly night after night is impressive. The show is going to be well remembered as truly great American political satire. -- Submitted By: (loverocket) on October 5, 2015, 5:35 am

What's Happening!! - TV Shows
This is one of my top five. Just chilling in L.A. not bothering anybody. Need extra change? Just get a job. Girlfriend left you? Go to the soda shop and hook up with somebody else. No yelling, getting high or shooting and best of all, nobody saying that n word. Yay! -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 4, 2015, 9:50 pm

What's Happening Now!! - TV Shows
Seeing this for the first time since it aired 30 years ago and it was sad. Dees guest appearances are not bad but everyone else is on serious struggle. I keep watching the reruns hoping to see Martin Lawrence and Tracy Morgan before they blew up but I keep running into Anne Marie Johnson. One of the people who helped kill In Living Color, when she called herself doing hooks with l.a. dream team, I had to leave the room -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 4, 2015, 9:41 pm

Real Time with Bill Maher - TV Shows
I love me some Bill Maher. I stood by him when he was canned from Politically Incorrect and when the right-wing fundies went nuts over Religiosity. I applauded him when he took on the 911 deniers (they say the US government destroyed the towers) and the climate change deniers who refuse to believe science. I parted ways with Mr. Maher however when he recently came out as an Islamaphobe. He spends a significant amount of every show now slamming Islam and saying its followers are all evil and need to go away and/or die. He justified the treatment of the 14-year old Texas student who was jailed for making a digital clock. He said the teacher was completely right in having the child arrested because he was a Muslim. That is so disgusting I cannot even begin to justify it. Bill Maher, buddy, FU! -- Submitted By: (sharp143) on October 4, 2015, 3:26 pm

Fear the Walking Dead - TV Shows
So yeah, everyone acknowledges this thing got off to a VERY slow start. The first season wraps up tonight (Oct 4, 2015) and very little has taken place after the initial zompocalypse. They almost never show walkers (zombies) and I agree the characters are repulsive and unlikable. The best part of the whole series so far was when Nick (smug, lying-ass junkie twat) was beaten by his mother. Believe it or not there were bloggers who said the mom was guilty of child abuse even though Nick is 19 and was caught stealing morphine from an old man dying of cancer. I would have beaten him, too, only with a stick and not bare hands! I hope this show gets it together, I really do, it has such potential! -- Submitted By: (sharp143) on October 4, 2015, 2:55 pm

2 Broke Girls - TV Shows
I had never heard of this show until I heard some preacher on the radio say it was going to be the downfall of civilization. That was enough for me and I started watching. Totally, hysterical-ass funny! That Sophie lady is really funny and my favorite, along with the old pot head dude. And the cupcakes look delicious! -- Submitted By: (sharp143) on October 4, 2015, 2:23 pm

Fresh Off the Boat - TV Shows
Season 2 is underway and the shows are smarter and pulling in great ratings. Barefoot Dave wears a kilt to school and avoids being pounded by the jocks with a clever strategy, grandma shows her contempt for the kids by referring to them by numbers, dad lies about everything and mom discovers the magic of chardonnay. Funny show. -- Submitted By: (sharp143) on October 4, 2015, 2:12 pm

Gilligan's Island - TV Shows
NOT EVERY EVIL SIDEKICK"s named IGOR!Just the two that Dr.Boris Balinkoff [your friendly neighborhood mad doc from a sinister, eerie looking haunted house castle Island bought from Vincent Price] and one of the Russian characters. This show never boned, and, sadly, no o ne boned Ginger or Mary Ann.. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2015, 4:28 pm

Gidget - TV Shows
Loved the Gidget Show, but love Larue the BEST! Toodles! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2015, 4:26 pm

Def Leppard - Music Groups
Def Leppard went terribly bad on Adrenalize, possibly due to the death of guitarist Steve Clark. Hysteria was one of the poppier hair metal albums but Adrenalize had no balls whatsoever. No idea if Clark's death made the band too somber to really rock or if it was just natural decline but they never recovered artistically. -- Submitted By: (loverocket) on September 29, 2015, 3:27 am