Justin Bieber - Celebrities
Jane Fonda and Justin Bieber two un-patriotic anti-military veteran assholes can take a hike out of America -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 23, 2018, 9:50 am

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1985) - TV Shows
I officially lost interest in this show when they introduced Surpentor. He was the Scrappy Doo of the G.I.Joe franchise and just such an unlikable character. Once they brought him in Cobra Commander became a joke. Every time he said "This...I command!" I wanted to reach through the screen and punch him in the face. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on October 22, 2018, 8:27 pm

Cougar Town - TV Shows
The only redeeming thing about this show is that the episodes are all the names of Tom Petty songs. Other than that it is dreck. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on October 19, 2018, 9:26 pm

Pocahontas - Movie Series
Pelijoro, I totally agree with you. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on October 15, 2018, 6:46 pm

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
Reality television was born then it was all downhill from there. No more music shows at all along with their schedule being replaced with shows like Jersey Shore. Funny thing is I thought The Real World was a cool show that first season because reality tv wasn"t really a thing yet and I had never really seen anything like that before but little did anyone know that was the beginning of the end. It went from being the first true and best music network in cable tv history to a dumpster fire of "reality" shows. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 30, 2018, 9:38 pm

Transformers, The - TV Shows
For me a combination of the Death of Optimus Prime and season 3. They kill off probably the most popular Autobot along with a bunch of others in the first half of the movie all in the name of introducing new characters and selling new toys (most of which were not as cool as the originals). I hated that they killed Starscream off even though his actual death scene was kinda awesome. Season 3 they also turned Grimlock from a serious Dinobot into a jokey character (why did he spend the majority of time in Dinosaur mode?). Hasbro saw that having Rodimus as a replacement was not working and decided to bring Optimus Prime back to life but the damage was probably done (I did enjoy that season 3 finale though). Then season 4 they came with that Headmasters idea which was pretty lame. Probably best that the series ended after that 4-parter. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 30, 2018, 9:31 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
And note also that this seems rather bland writing with no period or contractions comma due to the silly invalid characters stop so you will see the telegraph old dash school like stop comes in mind like that Aesops fables bird and the jaw finding a way -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:14 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
And note the instant pub dog and bone -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
Boned right away when I found how that it wasnt about dogs -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Pac-Man (video game series) - Random Topics
I think Pac Man is still awesome. Pac Man World 3 in particular was a very good game. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 9:05 pm

Gray Wolves - Random Topics
One of my favorite animals. Obviously never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:47 pm

Chili's - Random Topics
I tried eating here once. It just tasted like another mediocre chain restaurant to me. Have not been back since. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:36 pm

Bronies/Pegasisters - Random Topics
Day one. They are disturbing. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 22, 2018, 8:31 pm

God - Random Topics
All glory and honor is His. That is all I have to say and that is all I ever have to say. -- Submitted By: (mjt78148) on September 21, 2018, 3:55 am

Whataburger - Random Topics
A Texas classic that never gets old; ask any former TX resident when they return after not having Whataburger for so long. -- Submitted By: (mjt78148) on September 21, 2018, 3:30 am

Car 54, Where Are You? - TV Shows
Agreed, VeritechRyan! Ooh! ooh! Very good points to the rest and especially to Pelirojo on Joe E.Ross not being on The Munsters and the reason -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 20, 2018, 6:14 pm

NFL - Random Topics
When they endorses kneeling, Black Lives Matter and gangsta rap. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 19, 2018, 11:50 pm

Roger Ramjet - TV Shows
Roger Ramjet, voiced by a then-unknown Gary Owens, never jumped..! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 17, 2018, 8:19 pm

Friends - TV Shows
On Day 1! It always seemed to be a rip off of Seinfeld, which was a much funnier and more intelligent series! Friends was not funny at all and full of stupid drama! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:28 am

Cleveland Show, The - TV Shows
I thought The Cleveland Show was great. All the characters were interesting and amusing. It is unfortunate it only lasted a few seasons but that is longer than some other animated series fared. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:19 am

Internet Explorer - Random Topics
I dont mind Internet Explorer. I sometimes still use it. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:11 am

MTV: Music Television - Random Topics
For me it boned when they censored the word joint when they played You Dont Know How It Feels. That was incredibly lame. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:10 am

Video Games - Random Topics
While I am more partial to old school video games, I find that there are gems in every generation. I have been gaming since the Atari era and will continue to do so until the day I die! Never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:03 am

Elmo - Random Topics
I cannot stand Elmo. His voice grates on my nerves. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:57 am

E! - Random Topics
Nothing but rubbish! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:56 am

Flip Flops (Footwear) - Random Topics
Day 1 for me. They dont provide enough support and I cannot stand the sensation of the piece that goes in between the toes. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 1:48 am

Atari - Random Topics
I had that E.T. game. Played for hours and had no idea what I was doing. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 12, 2018, 7:24 pm

Instagram - Websites
Instagram is the only social media site I actually enjoy but with that said it has boned slightly since it was bought by Facebook which is the dirty public restroom of social media sites. Because of wacky algorithms a persons post from 3 days ago will pop up at the top of my feed despite the fact that they posted a few times since then. Then theres the sponsored ads which dont usually bother me but sometimes they get out of control when I start getting one every 5 posts. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 12, 2018, 7:10 pm

Killer Instinct - Random Topics
The first 2 games are awesome but the third one is a freemium which is a disappointment! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 10, 2018, 9:46 pm

Albino Black Sheep - Websites
Albino Black Sheep was awesome! I am pleasantly surprised to hear it still exists! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 10, 2018, 9:27 pm

Cracked - Websites
It used to be funny and educational. Now it is just like a slightly edgier version of Lifehack. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 10, 2018, 9:24 pm

World of Warcraft - Random Topics
Its lame and there have been people that died from playing for too long as they were so addicted. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 9, 2018, 10:58 pm

Mobile Phones - Random Topics
Too many people are glued to their devices! It is awful when a person cannot even hold a conversation without constantly checking the phone! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 9, 2018, 10:55 pm

Mobile Phones - Random Topics

Technical issues. I couldnt log in from my old account, sent a forgot password thingie that never came to my email, and had to start a new account just to post this comment. Maybe I should stay logged in permanently just in case I cant get back in and I dont want to have to start a 3rd account. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on August 28, 2018, 7:20 pm

Fansites - Random Topics
They are fun and a great opportunity to learn more about things that interest you. Unfortunately they seem to be declining. Hopefully they will make a comeback soon! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:40 am

Segway - Random Topics
I have ridden one before. They are fun but not very practical for crowded areas. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:24 am

Reality Television - Random Topics
Ive never seen anything more unrealistic than so called reality tv! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:22 am

Screamer videos - Random Topics
Nothing worse than clicking on a video that looks interesting, only to jump out of your seat a few seconds later! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:17 am

Superhero movies - Random Topics
I used to actually enjoy superhero movies back when they were only released every now and then. Then sometime around the start of this decade they started releasing them practically every week! The genre is really overused now. I am surprised there has not been a bigger backlash! And what type of people have enough time to watch all these movies know all the plots characters and settings!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:11 am

Sims, The - Random Topics
The Sims is one of my favorite video game series ever. Though I can understand why others would get bored of it. If you enjoy designing things like people houses etc then this is the game for you. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 2:03 am

Starbucks Coffee - Random Topics
What I dont like about Starbucks is that its marketed to hipsters too much. I prefer McDoanlds coffee as its cheaper much less pretentious and tastes better! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:59 am

Halloween (Holiday) - Random Topics
Halloween has NEVER boned in spite of jerks trying to ruin it with razorblades in candy ridiculous religious reasons etc. Everything about it is fun and inspirational from decorating the house carving pumpkins dressing up to getting or handing out candy! Also love how all the candy is on sale for half price the next day! Thumbs up for Halloween! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:55 am

Family Matters - TV Shows
Urkel was hands down the most annoying character in the history of television! Cause Family Matters to bone the fish? Did I do that? Yes Urkel you did! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:47 am

IHOP - Random Topics
No wonder the waitress was so perky the last time I was there...as DolFan said..LOL. Flipper that was funny. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 18, 2018, 12:54 pm

Tootsie Rolls - Random Topics
I just finished delicious Necco Chocolate wafers. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 18, 2018, 10:27 am

FlashForward - TV Shows
Please add the Disney 1995 series "Flash Forward" with two 13-15 years flashing forward and back magically in early high/junior high-middle school, with a young Ben Foster and Jewel Staite. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 16, 2018, 6:45 pm

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
Huge fan of the first 3 seasons. Season 4 was okay not horrible But when they introduced Dawn in Season 5 I was really unhappy. I hated her so much. Stopped watching. -- Submitted By: (ScottM) on August 11, 2018, 9:24 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Huge fan of the first 5 seasons. But this show jumped when they got regular girlfriends. -- Submitted By: (ScottM) on August 11, 2018, 9:18 am

Brady Bunch Hour, The - TV Shows
Pelirojo, it would be much better to have them singing "Baby Face" as "Brady Face". -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 11, 2018, 7:02 am

Four Weddings - TV Shows
I like this show because most episodes show brides from different backgrounds and interests. It also shows that anyone can have a wedding that reflects the couples personality without spending a fortune. The ones that do not use a wedding planner are some of the best. Now,the show has returned with some major changes. It iss now two hours but they show brides that are already friends or belong to the same sorority. Boooo. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on August 10, 2018, 12:34 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
The site is at the www.archive.comm surprsingly! They hav e their own Facebook page and that ios how I linked to it.:) :wink: -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 6, 2018, 10:52 pm

JumptheShark.com - Websites
The Scottish Site HAS been archived at www archive org -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 3, 2018, 9:13 am

Scooby Doo - TV Shows
Scooby Doo sucks to begin with. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 9:05 pm

Life Goes On - TV Shows
Boned when they showed his down syndrome girl Amanda eating crunchy mac and cheese, mouth open, with drool mixed in. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:56 pm

Life Goes On - TV Shows
Update: I stand corrected..someone a year ago told me the song used here is not the 1975 two part Islaey song. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:49 pm

Bring It On - Movie Series
THe greatest of the series was the first...a must for fans of director Peyton Reed, wrtier Jessica bendiger and the cast. Who can forget the pre-title "cheer scene", the lusting of the sportscasters (cheercasters? :)) of the girls when they appear of the main partt, the black girls and the white girls/boys unknowingly using the asame cheers because..well, SEE THE MOVIE! (on video.,>

-->PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:35 pm

Lady and the Tramp - Movie Series
The sequel was a retelling of the original (and what with Barabra Luddy, Peggy Lee and the really obtuse Larry Roberts all dead, impossbile to recreate the voices.) Horrible idea. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:31 pm

Katy Perry - Celebrities
But I now have a different phone, though I think I can still download thatr..I have the whole one and a few othere.s. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:29 pm

Open House - TV Shows
Always enjoyed it..She and Julia Roberts had similair ringlets style. Ellen DeGeneres got a start on this..a spinoff of "DUET" with most of the cast (except Jodi Thelen and some). WOnder if the name Ted Nichols was a nod at the latterday Hanna-Barbera music director? Had a girlfriend back then naemd Linda Phillipos,m who was blonde...:p -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:28 pm

Alvin Show, The - TV Shows
THE version as I posted in the "ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS" verison. Funny, low budget, backgrouynd music, with tinny 1900 pianos, brass and others, and of course the original Ross Bagdasairna Sr. Shepard Menken, the radio comic actor and sometime "I LOVE LUCY"(1951-1957) veteran, imitating good friend and fellow radio actor Richard Haydn, playted "Clyde Crashcup on that show, where the title character, who made things come to life (a la Harold & the Purple Crayon), invented already existing things..evne a wife!.Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:26 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks - TV Shows
The series boned in 1983 when it returned as an overbudget NBC TV show with none of the fun of the original, or any or the recurring original instrumental music and vocals. Oh yeah, and no Clyde Crashcup,either.The 1961-1966)(repeats since 1962) version, the superior one, was called "THE ALVIN SHOW".AIred initially on CBS, then on NBC..and then AFTER the revivals on NBC, on Nickelodeon!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:23 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
I do not understand all the hatred for Lucky! He was funny and one of the best characters! Sure he was a redneck and lazy but he was actually a nice guy who treated Luanne and everyone else well. Not to mention he was voiced by Tom Petty the greatest singer EVER! King of the Hill was the best tv show of all time. Never boned. Period. It was a shame it was cancelled but 13 seasons was a very good run. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 1, 2018, 12:09 am

Elementary - TV Shows
MEET YOUR MAKER Season 6, Episode 12. Aired 07/23/2018. Holmes and Watson investigate the disappearance of a young woman who led a double life as a financial dominatrix. The writers have obviously run out of ideas. The plot was boring, full of holes and downright silly. The show is beyond recovery. -- Submitted By: (golferdave) on July 24, 2018, 10:07 pm

Bill Cosby - Celebrities
I had been following (and appreciating) his humor from "Bill Cosby is a Very Funny Fellow...Right!" I loved his direct and non-obscene delivery. Then, all of it hit the wall when his sexual misconduct came to light. So sad... -- Submitted By: (hbrennan) on July 7, 2018, 4:00 pm

Indiana Jones - Movie Series
For me it boned with the Temple Of Doom. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:40 am

Madagascar - Movie Series
I always found these films to be extremely mediocre. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:38 am

Robot Chicken - TV Shows
Robot Chicken is awesome. My favorite skit was the one where Parappa The Rapper has to rap his way out of a jail sentence. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:29 am

Tyler Perry's House of Payne - TV Shows
How on earth did this dreck last for 254 episodes!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:21 am

Tim Hortons - Random Topics
I never liked their coffee and I have tried it at various times of the day. Not sure why it is so popular. I used to like their food, but a few years ago it seemed to me that they started using really cheap low quality ingredients. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:12 am

Dancing With the Stars - TV Shows
I tried watching this once. I could feel my brain cells dying by the second! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:08 am

My Name is Earl - TV Shows
My Name Is Earl was hilarious! And it had a very positive message too! Such a shame that it was cancelled too early, and ended on a cliffhanger! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:58 am

Webster - TV Shows
It ripped off the vastly superior series, Diffrnt Strokes! With none of the humor, but plenty of preaching and sappiness! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:36 am

Lady and the Tramp - Movie Series
The original was great. The sequel was horrible. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:18 am

Garfield (Movies) - Movie Series
The Garfield movie was awful. I agree with the people who are saying it was a disappointment for fans of the comics! From what I can tell the only people who enjoy it are small children. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:16 am

Fox and the Hound, The - Movie Series
I always found this movie too sappy for my taste. I did not know there was a sequel, but it sounds bad, too. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:11 am

Addams Family, The - Movie Series
I enjoy both these movies. They are entertaining and very funny. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:09 am

Goode Family, The - TV Shows
This was quite funny! Not as great as King Of The Hill, but still enjoyable to watch. Hopefully it will come back someday. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:49 am

Five Guys (restaurant) - Random Topics
Five Guys is great! I love how you can put extra bacon and cheese on your burger for no charge! The peanuts left out for waiting customers to snack on are a good idea too! The only thing I dont like is how limited their menu is. But its a small sacrifice for how you get your moneys worth at this place! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:31 am

Philips CD-i - Random Topics
They tainted the Legend Of Zelda franchise! Not cool! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:25 am

Atari - Random Topics
I own a 2600 and it still works perfectly fine! I also own the E.T. video game and I actually like it! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:21 am

Wikia - Websites
Wikias are awesome! My favorite is the King Of The Hill one! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:19 am

Tim Hortons - Random Topics
Pretty good baked goods, but the coffee was nothing to write home about. It could be, though, that since I stopped there at about 10:30 pm, I wasn't catching the coffee at its best. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on June 30, 2018, 1:30 pm

Nickelodeon - Random Topics
bjohn, also there originally were TurkeyTV and Fifteen...I love RFen and Stimpy, Welcome Freshmen (fans of "Middle School the Worst years", the James Patterson book and 2016 movie might LOVE that one), Hey Dude and Clarissa Exsplains it All (now WHERE would good old Melissa Joan Hart be without that one.?) Rugrats and Spongboob suck. Interestingly, CatDog and the other ripoofs of R&S seem more to be "Animaniacs" ripoffs due to the scoring practice, I.E>, being more original rather than the Seely/Capitol, Emil Ascher, Associated, and Keith Prowse music libraries that R&S and Spongebob earlier so often used. (Seely/Capitol presence in almost EVERYTHING 40s-60s is well known..KP music cam be heard in the early Total TV (the Underdog/Tennessee Tuxedo company) cartoons..) -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on June 20, 2018, 7:00 pm

Rap (music) - Random Topics
DolFan, thanks for the shoutout!!!!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on June 6, 2018, 9:09 am

Hobbit, The - Movie Series
I liked this movie, it was slower paced the LOTR but it allowed for more story telling and more time to build up to events instead of constant running from scene to scene. Well worth the watch on Terrarium tv https://terrariumtv.io -- Submitted By: (bella44) on June 4, 2018, 11:20 pm

Sex and the City - TV Shows
Annoying and asinine -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 4, 2018, 1:38 am

Stuart Little - Movie Series
I enjoyed the first film but not the sequels. They should have just made one. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 4, 2018, 1:21 am

Open Season - Movie Series
Before this was released, the trailers made it look so funny and exciting. I went to see this anticipating an awesome movie. What a disappointment! It was so boring I barely even remember anything about it! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 4, 2018, 1:18 am

Donkey Kong Country - Random Topics
This was really fun when it came out! 24 years later, and it is STILL better than many more modern games! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:21 pm

Denny's - Random Topics
The last time I ate at Dennys it was awful. Cardboard tastes better than what they are serving now. It used to actually be good back in the 90s. What happened!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:15 pm

Chuck E. Cheese's - Random Topics
I have never been to a Chuck E. Cheeses. From what I have heard, sounds like I am not missing out on anything. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 11:04 pm

Sitcom - Random Topics
I find animated sitcoms such as The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, etc, are still good but unfortunately the live action ones are mostly garbage now. There hasnt really been a good live action one since Seinfeld. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 2, 2018, 10:18 pm

Happy Feet - Movie Series
It was over-hyped, boring, and preachy. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 1, 2018, 2:31 am

Murder in Small Town X - TV Shows
I remember loving this show. I had no idea the winner died in 9/11. RIP -- Submitted By: (ioxmo85) on May 31, 2018, 1:05 pm

Critic, The - TV Shows
It was excellent in the 90s, but boy do we need The Critic to come back ASAP! Jay would certainly have many snarky comments to make on these excessive and unnecessary Hollywood remakes! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on May 29, 2018, 7:01 pm

Bill Cosby - Celebrities
Well, R.I.P. the integrity of Bill Cosby. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:36 pm

Barack Obama II - Celebrities
Honestly, after everything Trump has been doing as president, I would welcome Barack back anyday. I still have some problems with him, but he was never THIS bad. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:34 pm

Donald Trump - Celebrities
So far, Trumps presidency has been absolute chaos. -- Submitted By: (cartooner) on May 8, 2018, 4:33 pm

Steve Harvey - Celebrities