FlashForward - TV Shows
ANd in that considerably older show, the title referred to them somewhat flashing forward in time..! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:39 pm

FlashForward - TV Shows
THe show also starred, as a toally unrelated 1992 DisneyABc-aired at least part inhouse/Canadian production, a very funny teen early-teen show that any age can watch, with the still acting pair Jewel Staite and Ben Foster as the leads! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:39 pm

Pac-Man - TV Shows
When in appeared in 1982 I read an article that Hanna-Barbera Prods. had to change for anti-adveretising AND LEGALITY issues, by, in both cases, TOTALLY redesining the character, if not the whole layout!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:35 pm

Pac-Man - TV Shows
Boned just by being a toy derivative (Marty Ingels as the star notwithstanding. He rocks) -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 17, 2018, 8:33 pm

Streets Of San Francisco, The - TV Shows
To the one who said that Karl Malden proved to be the cool one, I agree-- I finished the whole course of it on DVD (the final Hatch season included), and Karl was the one who kept it watchable; to me, he could invigorate even the weakest Hatch episode. -- Submitted By: () on December 16, 2018, 3:37 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
The show has been broadcast trhu TODAY, in 2018. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:10 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
PS never, since 1988 when debuted, evne care for it. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:09 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
Or the spinoff THE CONNORS? -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:09 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
No mention of the recent revival? -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:09 am

Roseanne - TV Shows
I know the comments are dated and a few years old but how come now mention of the racist twitter -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on December 10, 2018, 1:08 am

American Idol - TV Shows
Why most of the developed world was so fascinated with watching a bunch of random people screech away various popular songs and then have an emotional breakdown when the expected rejection was delivered, is something that will mystify me for the rest of my mortal life. Day one. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:28 pm

M*A*S*H - TV Shows
For me it boned slightly when Radar left. Though I still think the post Radar episodes are great too. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:21 pm

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - TV Shows
I was not aware that this is still running! After Regis left was when it boned for me! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:16 pm

Deal Or No Deal - TV Shows
One of the most boring game shows ever! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:14 pm

Trading Spaces - TV Shows
Day one! I hated the concept behind this series! I certainly would not want someone redecorating my house and not be able to have any input whatsoever! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:10 pm

Seinfeld - TV Shows
Personally, I thought the finale was brilliant. It fit so well with the overall tone of the series. Seinfeld is one of my favorite tv shows and in my opinion has never boned! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:08 pm

Restaurant Stakeout - TV Shows
I could tell how phony this was the second I started watching it! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 30, 2018, 10:00 pm

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - TV Shows
This show just oozed sappiness! And I found it depressing that afterwards many of the families were not even able to keep their homes due to them being too elaborate and costly! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 15, 2018, 8:40 pm

Pawn Stars - TV Shows
I thoroughly enjoy the historical aspects of the show but cannot stand when they show the characters going off and doing completely unrelated things. It is not funny or interesting and takes away from the purpose of the show! Does anyone know if there will still be new episodes now that the old man has died? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 15, 2018, 8:19 pm

South Park - TV Shows
It has never boned! Because South Park, and other similar series, are SATIRE! They make fun of the shortcomings of modern man, in a way that is both intelligent and entertaining! As long as humans continue to do stupid things, and believe me, thats not going away anytime soon, South Park will continue to be awesome! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 15, 2018, 8:02 pm

Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! - TV Shows
I cant say Ive watched this show, so I cant speak for the quality of the writing. But those character designs are terrible. -- Submitted By: (MaverickMopete) on November 14, 2018, 7:59 pm

Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
Generally speaking, never boned. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 6, 2018, 9:29 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
I enjoy watching this. Every character is funny and the plots are captivating. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 2:12 am

Survivor - TV Shows
A friend tried to make me watch this once. I could not even sit through five minutes of this fake trash. Why people would waste precious time watching this is beyond me. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:07 am

Matlock - TV Shows
Matlock was wonderful! Every episode was intriguing and fun to watch. Sadly there are not too many great dramas like this being made these days. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:03 am

American Dad! - TV Shows
American Dad is still original and funny! My favorite character is Roger because he is so intelligent and sarcastic. I just wish it was still on FOX. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 12:59 am

Goldbergs, The - TV Shows
This show is so so when you look past the anachronisms. With that said, the biggest bone the fish moment on this show is when Rowan Blanchard left. Did they honestly think no one would notice Alexis G. Zall replacing Rowan Blanchard as Jackie Geary? Rowan Blanchard is far prettier and more experienced as an actress than Alexis G. Zall. Seeing Robert England reprise his role as Freddy Krueger in the most recent episode was cool, but I dont know if I can watch this show any longer. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on November 2, 2018, 5:47 pm

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1985) - TV Shows
I officially lost interest in this show when they introduced Surpentor. He was the Scrappy Doo of the G.I.Joe franchise and just such an unlikable character. Once they brought him in Cobra Commander became a joke. Every time he said "This...I command!" I wanted to reach through the screen and punch him in the face. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on October 22, 2018, 8:27 pm

Cougar Town - TV Shows
The only redeeming thing about this show is that the episodes are all the names of Tom Petty songs. Other than that it is dreck. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on October 19, 2018, 9:26 pm

Transformers, The - TV Shows
For me a combination of the Death of Optimus Prime and season 3. They kill off probably the most popular Autobot along with a bunch of others in the first half of the movie all in the name of introducing new characters and selling new toys (most of which were not as cool as the originals). I hated that they killed Starscream off even though his actual death scene was kinda awesome. Season 3 they also turned Grimlock from a serious Dinobot into a jokey character (why did he spend the majority of time in Dinosaur mode?). Hasbro saw that having Rodimus as a replacement was not working and decided to bring Optimus Prime back to life but the damage was probably done (I did enjoy that season 3 finale though). Then season 4 they came with that Headmasters idea which was pretty lame. Probably best that the series ended after that 4-parter. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 30, 2018, 9:31 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
And note also that this seems rather bland writing with no period or contractions comma due to the silly invalid characters stop so you will see the telegraph old dash school like stop comes in mind like that Aesops fables bird and the jaw finding a way -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:14 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
And note the instant pub dog and bone -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
Boned right away when I found how that it wasnt about dogs -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Car 54, Where Are You? - TV Shows
Agreed, VeritechRyan! Ooh! ooh! Very good points to the rest and especially to Pelirojo on Joe E.Ross not being on The Munsters and the reason -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 20, 2018, 6:14 pm

Roger Ramjet - TV Shows
Roger Ramjet, voiced by a then-unknown Gary Owens, never jumped..! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 17, 2018, 8:19 pm

Friends - TV Shows
On Day 1! It always seemed to be a rip off of Seinfeld, which was a much funnier and more intelligent series! Friends was not funny at all and full of stupid drama! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:28 am

Cleveland Show, The - TV Shows
I thought The Cleveland Show was great. All the characters were interesting and amusing. It is unfortunate it only lasted a few seasons but that is longer than some other animated series fared. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:19 am

Family Matters - TV Shows
Urkel was hands down the most annoying character in the history of television! Cause Family Matters to bone the fish? Did I do that? Yes Urkel you did! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:47 am

FlashForward - TV Shows
Please add the Disney 1995 series "Flash Forward" with two 13-15 years flashing forward and back magically in early high/junior high-middle school, with a young Ben Foster and Jewel Staite. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 16, 2018, 6:45 pm

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
Huge fan of the first 3 seasons. Season 4 was okay not horrible But when they introduced Dawn in Season 5 I was really unhappy. I hated her so much. Stopped watching. -- Submitted By: (ScottM) on August 11, 2018, 9:24 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Huge fan of the first 5 seasons. But this show jumped when they got regular girlfriends. -- Submitted By: (ScottM) on August 11, 2018, 9:18 am

Brady Bunch Hour, The - TV Shows
Pelirojo, it would be much better to have them singing "Baby Face" as "Brady Face". -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 11, 2018, 7:02 am

Four Weddings - TV Shows
I like this show because most episodes show brides from different backgrounds and interests. It also shows that anyone can have a wedding that reflects the couples personality without spending a fortune. The ones that do not use a wedding planner are some of the best. Now,the show has returned with some major changes. It iss now two hours but they show brides that are already friends or belong to the same sorority. Boooo. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on August 10, 2018, 12:34 pm

Scooby Doo - TV Shows
Scooby Doo sucks to begin with. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 9:05 pm

Life Goes On - TV Shows
Boned when they showed his down syndrome girl Amanda eating crunchy mac and cheese, mouth open, with drool mixed in. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:56 pm

Life Goes On - TV Shows
Update: I stand corrected..someone a year ago told me the song used here is not the 1975 two part Islaey song. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:49 pm

Open House - TV Shows
Always enjoyed it..She and Julia Roberts had similair ringlets style. Ellen DeGeneres got a start on this..a spinoff of "DUET" with most of the cast (except Jodi Thelen and some). WOnder if the name Ted Nichols was a nod at the latterday Hanna-Barbera music director? Had a girlfriend back then naemd Linda Phillipos,m who was blonde...:p -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:28 pm

Alvin Show, The - TV Shows
THE version as I posted in the "ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS" verison. Funny, low budget, backgrouynd music, with tinny 1900 pianos, brass and others, and of course the original Ross Bagdasairna Sr. Shepard Menken, the radio comic actor and sometime "I LOVE LUCY"(1951-1957) veteran, imitating good friend and fellow radio actor Richard Haydn, playted "Clyde Crashcup on that show, where the title character, who made things come to life (a la Harold & the Purple Crayon), invented already existing things..evne a wife!.Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:26 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks - TV Shows
The series boned in 1983 when it returned as an overbudget NBC TV show with none of the fun of the original, or any or the recurring original instrumental music and vocals. Oh yeah, and no Clyde Crashcup,either.The 1961-1966)(repeats since 1962) version, the superior one, was called "THE ALVIN SHOW".AIred initially on CBS, then on NBC..and then AFTER the revivals on NBC, on Nickelodeon!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:23 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
I do not understand all the hatred for Lucky! He was funny and one of the best characters! Sure he was a redneck and lazy but he was actually a nice guy who treated Luanne and everyone else well. Not to mention he was voiced by Tom Petty the greatest singer EVER! King of the Hill was the best tv show of all time. Never boned. Period. It was a shame it was cancelled but 13 seasons was a very good run. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 1, 2018, 12:09 am

Elementary - TV Shows
MEET YOUR MAKER Season 6, Episode 12. Aired 07/23/2018. Holmes and Watson investigate the disappearance of a young woman who led a double life as a financial dominatrix. The writers have obviously run out of ideas. The plot was boring, full of holes and downright silly. The show is beyond recovery. -- Submitted By: (golferdave) on July 24, 2018, 10:07 pm

Robot Chicken - TV Shows
Robot Chicken is awesome. My favorite skit was the one where Parappa The Rapper has to rap his way out of a jail sentence. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:29 am

Tyler Perry's House of Payne - TV Shows
How on earth did this dreck last for 254 episodes!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:21 am

Dancing With the Stars - TV Shows
I tried watching this once. I could feel my brain cells dying by the second! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:08 am

My Name is Earl - TV Shows
My Name Is Earl was hilarious! And it had a very positive message too! Such a shame that it was cancelled too early, and ended on a cliffhanger! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:58 am

Webster - TV Shows
It ripped off the vastly superior series, Diffrnt Strokes! With none of the humor, but plenty of preaching and sappiness! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:36 am

Goode Family, The - TV Shows
This was quite funny! Not as great as King Of The Hill, but still enjoyable to watch. Hopefully it will come back someday. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:49 am

Sex and the City - TV Shows
Annoying and asinine -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 4, 2018, 1:38 am

Murder in Small Town X - TV Shows
I remember loving this show. I had no idea the winner died in 9/11. RIP -- Submitted By: (ioxmo85) on May 31, 2018, 1:05 pm

Critic, The - TV Shows
It was excellent in the 90s, but boy do we need The Critic to come back ASAP! Jay would certainly have many snarky comments to make on these excessive and unnecessary Hollywood remakes! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on May 29, 2018, 7:01 pm

Gunsmoke - TV Shows
Gunsmoke really boned the fish in the episode where a midget rides into town on a very large horse.He tells Matt and Festus that they better lock him up because he is a wear-elephant and he will turn into an elephant at midnight. His father is rich and owns fifty elephants he wants to get rid of before he dies. -- Submitted By: (RonaldLeeStandlley) on March 24, 2018, 6:04 pm

Hey Arnold! - TV Shows
After mulling it over for a while, I change my opinion regarding Hey Arnold!. The general consensus I have seen indicates the worst episode was Arnold Betrays Iggy, so I daresay that is when the boning happened. Late in the series, it seemed like the focus was more on Helga, her dysfunctional family, and her unrequited love for Arnold; rather than on Arnold, his buddies, and the adventures they would have. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on February 25, 2018, 10:05 pm

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
The last thing I heard about Rachel Maddow was how she was foaming at the mouth about the tax returns of the current president. She was SO convinced he was a tax cheat or something, so she somehow got her mitts on them. She revealed for all to see, only to find out there was NOTHING out of the ordinary about them. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. I knew her quest to dig up dirt on Trump was gonna lead to a dead end and she would end up looking like an idiot in the process, therefore I did not take her craze seriously. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on February 25, 2018, 9:56 pm

Archer - TV Shows
Season 7 of Archer: Dreamland has a very different tone from the other seasons. I still like it, but it was not as much of a comedy as the other seasons -- Submitted By: (Seanthered) on February 25, 2018, 4:41 pm

Skeleton Warriors - TV Shows
YouTuber Jim Sterling uses a clip from the intro to this show when he wants to avoid cursing, so I guess it was not very good? -- Submitted By: (Seanthered) on February 25, 2018, 4:39 pm

Tales from the Darkside - TV Shows
Does anyone remember "Seasons of Belief," and the "Grither"? -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on January 28, 2018, 9:48 am

Happy Days - TV Shows
Anybody else ever notice some of the extras were in High school with Richie, followed them to the University of Wisconsin, then were back in High school with Chachi? -- Submitted By: (Spiketide1) on January 28, 2018, 9:29 am

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
Overrated pundit. -- Submitted By: (haroonriaz) on January 21, 2018, 8:27 am

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
One word. Fly. -- Submitted By: (haroonriaz) on January 21, 2018, 7:56 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Should the name from The Big Bang Theory, to The Nerd and The Turd. -- Submitted By: (Jack) on December 6, 2017, 1:24 am

Honestly, no specific episode, it has just gone on too long. They should have called it quits after season 12 or 13. Does anyone still watch this show?I cannot believe it is profitable for FOX anymore -- Submitted By: (johnsmih) on December 3, 2017, 2:00 pm

Wacky Races - TV Shows
What a funny and adorable show. Muttley was my favorite! -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 17, 2017, 8:10 pm

Dynasty - TV Shows
I voted Same Character Different Actor on Fallon Colby because, to be honest, IMO, Joan Collins was right on the money about Pamela Sue Martin quitting out of the role of Fallon Colby after four seasons. Incredibly dumb! -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 9, 2017, 5:10 am

Sealab 2021 - TV Shows
Sealab 2021 rocked when it consisted mainly of redubbed footage from the original (Sealab 2020) cartoon (the Easy Bake oven episode is a prime example). It was still very good when they used more of that PhotoShop-animated stuff (the Bizarro episode is a fine example of that). But when Harry Goz died, and with him, the Captain Murphy character, that was the beginning of the end. The show devolved into mindless crap after that, although the previous comment has me interested in the Moby Sick episode. -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on October 9, 2017, 2:51 pm

Fear the Walking Dead - TV Shows
The show completely bones when they decide to kill Travis. I have no idea what they were thinking. All of the other characters on the show are weak, bad actors, and are not strong enough to carry the show without Travis. They should have just ended the show when he announced he wanted out of his contract. -- Submitted By: () on June 9, 2017, 3:42 pm

Master of None - TV Shows
The season starts off with Aziz in Italy, riding a bicycle and wearing a funny looking hat to boot. at this point the audience is wondering why he is speaking another language, dressed funny, and using a primitive method of transportation. They also have eclectic music to really set the mood. Then we see him ordering an espresso and he talks to the older man that runs the store with such a confident accent as Aziz smiles. Aziz acts like he was raised in Italy suddenly, as if anyone would question that he is not a full blooded Italian at this point. -- Submitted By: (lebowski4) on June 1, 2017, 8:42 pm

Do Over - TV Shows
@FF: The issue with apostrophes, parentheses, and other spacial characters has nothing to do with your being on a Mac. There is a glitch that is causing the site to reject any submissions with those characters on the grounds that they contain invalid characters. Utter BS, we know. The web guy has been contacted repeatedly about the issue, but so far to no avail. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 27, 2017, 9:56 am

Do Over - TV Shows
I recently discovered this old show. I do not ever recall catching it when it originally ran on WB. Time travel has always been one of my go to favorite Sci Fi sub genres so when I found old episodes of this show on youtube, I decided to check it out. I thought the premise was pretty cool. Disillusioned adult with a number of regrets in life is knocked unconscious in a freak accident then wakes up and finds he is a teenager again back in the 80s. I was interested merely for the fact that I myself was a teenager in the 80s so I thought the nostalgia factor would be off the charts for me and Do Over did not completely disappoint me in that regard. Honestly, who has not had that fantasy of being able to go back in time within your own body with your adult memories intact upon arrival and be able to use that knowledge to forge a better more fulfilling life for yourself as well as for those you care about most? Or to right some wrongs you know will happen or that you yourself might have committed? Sadly this show, as I understand it did not even make one full season. I managed to watch most of the episodes I could find and intend to eventually finish the series out at some point. Over all, I personally enjoyed it. In many ways it had a Ferris Bueller quality to it. In fact, they even did an episode where they spoofed Ferris Buellers Day Off. Late in its run you could kind of tell the point in which the show was in trouble and they were trying hard to pull in an audience. I think with the right writing team and somewhat better research into the era of the early 1980s, I think this show could have been a real winner. Unfortunately, over the course of the run of this show, it began to feel more and more like a slightly better version of a typical Nickelodeon show and for me, that is when the boning knife hit the flesh of the fish for this one. Side Note, in case you are wondering why I avoid using contractions or apostrophes and parentheticals in my comments here, it is because my submissions error out when I use all those things. Is it because I am on a Mac? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 23, 2017, 10:29 am

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
I would actually say I liked season 6 and 7 the best. -- Submitted By: (lebowski4) on May 16, 2017, 11:55 pm

Sha Na Na - TV Shows
Floating a guess: I was old enough to remember that period. You had the film American Graffiti and the show Happy Days was quite popular. A lot of 50s nostalgia happening at that time. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 15, 2017, 9:13 am

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
Too much Robin. She really needs to get a life of her own. Dr. Phil trys his best to sell her stuff but it soon disappears. I wonder how many of her books he paid for so she could call them best sellers??? -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:43 am

Bindi the Jungle Girl - TV Shows
Does she have downs syndrome? What did it for me was the whole dad thing on dancing with the stars. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:33 am

Sopranos, The - TV Shows
Carmella should of gotten whacked. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:26 am

Sha Na Na - TV Shows
I never could understand the reason they had a show. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:22 am

Goldbergs, The - TV Shows
Day one. This show was always stupid. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on March 15, 2017, 7:09 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
I remember Susan Olsen gave an interview where she said she hated the Shirley Temple episode and she felt embarrassed during filming because her character was way too old to be obsessed with a five year-old film star. I think that was more of a jumping the shark moment than even the addition of Cousin Oliver. -- Submitted By: (VegasGirl) on February 15, 2017, 8:33 pm

Looking In - TV Shows
So, any of the alleged 137 year olds on this site wanna weigh in on this one? -- Submitted By: () on January 28, 2017, 9:16 pm

IT Crowd, The - TV Shows
I discovered this Britcom several months ago on the local PBS station, but it was several episodes in and I wanted to go back and see it from the beginning. I was in luck as it was on Netflix so I binge watched it beginning to end. I laughed all the way through. What I loved about this show is that, throughout its entire run, it never once took itself too seriously... no very special episode of... type episodes. I did not even mind that the original CEO dies and his totally off the chain son steps in to take over the company. This show was a riot and as it only ran four seasons or four series as the Brits say with only 6 episodes each, it had no opportunity to bone the fish. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 17, 2017, 5:12 pm

Card Sharks - TV Shows
Adding onto my previous thoughts, after having had the chance to see both the Perry-hosted and Eubanks-hosted incarnations of the show on GSN: My assessment now is that the show peaked with Bob Eubanks as host. Perry comes off as though he is just acting as a referee and getting a paycheck in exchange for his efforts. Eubanks, on the other hand, seems to genuinely enjoy hosting the show and interacting with the contestants. Maybe all that means is that Eubanks was the better actor/BSer of the two hosts, but the Eubanks-hosted episodes were definitely more entertaining to watch. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on December 27, 2016, 3:55 pm

Prison Break - TV Shows
Is it possible to combine "They break out of prison" and "They broke out of prison" into a single "reason"? -- Submitted By: () on December 22, 2016, 9:18 pm

Soap - TV Shows
Boned day one! I purchased the Mill Creek DVD release of the lot of it, and when I saw one or two episodes, I instantly regretted it. -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 24, 2016, 3:30 am

Diff'rent Strokes - TV Shows
The "Very Special Episodes" are the very reason why this 1978-86 NBC/ABC "comedy" has been permanently ineligible for my DVD collection (as far as the releases have gotten). -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 22, 2016, 2:24 pm

Webster - TV Shows
I had gotten the first season on DVD, and I could hardly get through the first disc. It was entirely too preachy, and the seeming sheer number of "very special episodes" turned me off. -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 22, 2016, 2:21 pm

Funky Phantom, The - TV Shows
I remember seeing a few episodes of the show on TV (in reruns) and even a Funky Phantom coloring book! IMO, it rates a "still rocks" vote because having a ghost as a regular character made it stand out from the pack of Scooby-Doo knock-offs that were so prevalent back in the day. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on November 7, 2016, 12:55 pm

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
I still love this show but the episode where Sheldon spanks Amy just made it start going downhill. -- Submitted By: (silverseed71) on November 2, 2016, 5:28 pm

American Horror Story - TV Shows
Utterly disappointed that Jessica Lange left the show. Her acting style was second to none. -- Submitted By: (Frized) on October 26, 2016, 4:41 pm

Half & Half - TV Shows
Started to jump when Dee Dee got a job and Rachel True lost weight. Liked Adam and big Dee but they were predictable after a while. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 1:27 am

Moesha - TV Shows
RIP Yvette Wilson (Andell) -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 1:04 am

Martin (TV Series) - TV Shows
Tommy now works at that building in the sky with no windows. RIP -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 12:51 am

Mod Squad, The - TV Shows
Caught this last summer on MeTV and was hooked, so I got the DVD series weeks later. Still in the middle of the 3rd season and the storylines seem to go downhill right about here. However, if you have a couple of dollars, the nostalgia alone is worth the price. Never thought I would live to see Mike Brady and Richard Pryor in one episode. Or Howard Cunningham as a criminal. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 12:48 am