Lawrence Welk Show, The - TV Shows
Generally speaking, never boned. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on November 6, 2018, 9:29 pm

Bobs Burgers - TV Shows
I enjoy watching this. Every character is funny and the plots are captivating. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 2:12 am

Survivor - TV Shows
A friend tried to make me watch this once. I could not even sit through five minutes of this fake trash. Why people would waste precious time watching this is beyond me. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:07 am

Matlock - TV Shows
Matlock was wonderful! Every episode was intriguing and fun to watch. Sadly there are not too many great dramas like this being made these days. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 1:03 am

American Dad! - TV Shows
American Dad is still original and funny! My favorite character is Roger because he is so intelligent and sarcastic. I just wish it was still on FOX. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on November 6, 2018, 12:59 am

Goldbergs, The - TV Shows
This show is so so when you look past the anachronisms. With that said, the biggest bone the fish moment on this show is when Rowan Blanchard left. Did they honestly think no one would notice Alexis G. Zall replacing Rowan Blanchard as Jackie Geary? Rowan Blanchard is far prettier and more experienced as an actress than Alexis G. Zall. Seeing Robert England reprise his role as Freddy Krueger in the most recent episode was cool, but I dont know if I can watch this show any longer. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on November 2, 2018, 5:47 pm

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1985) - TV Shows
I officially lost interest in this show when they introduced Surpentor. He was the Scrappy Doo of the G.I.Joe franchise and just such an unlikable character. Once they brought him in Cobra Commander became a joke. Every time he said "This...I command!" I wanted to reach through the screen and punch him in the face. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on October 22, 2018, 8:27 pm

Cougar Town - TV Shows
The only redeeming thing about this show is that the episodes are all the names of Tom Petty songs. Other than that it is dreck. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on October 19, 2018, 9:26 pm

Transformers, The - TV Shows
For me a combination of the Death of Optimus Prime and season 3. They kill off probably the most popular Autobot along with a bunch of others in the first half of the movie all in the name of introducing new characters and selling new toys (most of which were not as cool as the originals). I hated that they killed Starscream off even though his actual death scene was kinda awesome. Season 3 they also turned Grimlock from a serious Dinobot into a jokey character (why did he spend the majority of time in Dinosaur mode?). Hasbro saw that having Rodimus as a replacement was not working and decided to bring Optimus Prime back to life but the damage was probably done (I did enjoy that season 3 finale though). Then season 4 they came with that Headmasters idea which was pretty lame. Probably best that the series ended after that 4-parter. -- Submitted By: (HulkFan) on September 30, 2018, 9:31 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
And note also that this seems rather bland writing with no period or contractions comma due to the silly invalid characters stop so you will see the telegraph old dash school like stop comes in mind like that Aesops fables bird and the jaw finding a way -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:14 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
And note the instant pub dog and bone -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Dog the Bounty Hunter - TV Shows
Boned right away when I found how that it wasnt about dogs -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 29, 2018, 12:13 pm

Car 54, Where Are You? - TV Shows
Agreed, VeritechRyan! Ooh! ooh! Very good points to the rest and especially to Pelirojo on Joe E.Ross not being on The Munsters and the reason -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 20, 2018, 6:14 pm

Roger Ramjet - TV Shows
Roger Ramjet, voiced by a then-unknown Gary Owens, never jumped..! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on September 17, 2018, 8:19 pm

Friends - TV Shows
On Day 1! It always seemed to be a rip off of Seinfeld, which was a much funnier and more intelligent series! Friends was not funny at all and full of stupid drama! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:28 am

Cleveland Show, The - TV Shows
I thought The Cleveland Show was great. All the characters were interesting and amusing. It is unfortunate it only lasted a few seasons but that is longer than some other animated series fared. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on September 13, 2018, 2:19 am

Family Matters - TV Shows
Urkel was hands down the most annoying character in the history of television! Cause Family Matters to bone the fish? Did I do that? Yes Urkel you did! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 26, 2018, 1:47 am

FlashForward - TV Shows
Please add the Disney 1995 series "Flash Forward" with two 13-15 years flashing forward and back magically in early high/junior high-middle school, with a young Ben Foster and Jewel Staite. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 16, 2018, 6:45 pm

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
Huge fan of the first 3 seasons. Season 4 was okay not horrible But when they introduced Dawn in Season 5 I was really unhappy. I hated her so much. Stopped watching. -- Submitted By: (ScottM) on August 11, 2018, 9:24 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Huge fan of the first 5 seasons. But this show jumped when they got regular girlfriends. -- Submitted By: (ScottM) on August 11, 2018, 9:18 am

Brady Bunch Hour, The - TV Shows
Pelirojo, it would be much better to have them singing "Baby Face" as "Brady Face". -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 11, 2018, 7:02 am

Four Weddings - TV Shows
I like this show because most episodes show brides from different backgrounds and interests. It also shows that anyone can have a wedding that reflects the couples personality without spending a fortune. The ones that do not use a wedding planner are some of the best. Now,the show has returned with some major changes. It iss now two hours but they show brides that are already friends or belong to the same sorority. Boooo. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on August 10, 2018, 12:34 pm

Scooby Doo - TV Shows
Scooby Doo sucks to begin with. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 9:05 pm

Life Goes On - TV Shows
Boned when they showed his down syndrome girl Amanda eating crunchy mac and cheese, mouth open, with drool mixed in. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:56 pm

Life Goes On - TV Shows
Update: I stand corrected..someone a year ago told me the song used here is not the 1975 two part Islaey song. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:49 pm

Open House - TV Shows
Always enjoyed it..She and Julia Roberts had similair ringlets style. Ellen DeGeneres got a start on this..a spinoff of "DUET" with most of the cast (except Jodi Thelen and some). WOnder if the name Ted Nichols was a nod at the latterday Hanna-Barbera music director? Had a girlfriend back then naemd Linda Phillipos,m who was blonde...:p -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:28 pm

Alvin Show, The - TV Shows
THE version as I posted in the "ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS" verison. Funny, low budget, backgrouynd music, with tinny 1900 pianos, brass and others, and of course the original Ross Bagdasairna Sr. Shepard Menken, the radio comic actor and sometime "I LOVE LUCY"(1951-1957) veteran, imitating good friend and fellow radio actor Richard Haydn, playted "Clyde Crashcup on that show, where the title character, who made things come to life (a la Harold & the Purple Crayon), invented already existing things..evne a wife!.Never Boned. -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:26 pm

Alvin and the Chipmunks - TV Shows
The series boned in 1983 when it returned as an overbudget NBC TV show with none of the fun of the original, or any or the recurring original instrumental music and vocals. Oh yeah, and no Clyde Crashcup,either.The 1961-1966)(repeats since 1962) version, the superior one, was called "THE ALVIN SHOW".AIred initially on CBS, then on NBC..and then AFTER the revivals on NBC, on Nickelodeon!! -- Submitted By: (PokeyJHorse) on August 1, 2018, 8:23 pm

King of the Hill - TV Shows
I do not understand all the hatred for Lucky! He was funny and one of the best characters! Sure he was a redneck and lazy but he was actually a nice guy who treated Luanne and everyone else well. Not to mention he was voiced by Tom Petty the greatest singer EVER! King of the Hill was the best tv show of all time. Never boned. Period. It was a shame it was cancelled but 13 seasons was a very good run. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on August 1, 2018, 12:09 am

Elementary - TV Shows
MEET YOUR MAKER Season 6, Episode 12. Aired 07/23/2018. Holmes and Watson investigate the disappearance of a young woman who led a double life as a financial dominatrix. The writers have obviously run out of ideas. The plot was boring, full of holes and downright silly. The show is beyond recovery. -- Submitted By: (golferdave) on July 24, 2018, 10:07 pm

Robot Chicken - TV Shows
Robot Chicken is awesome. My favorite skit was the one where Parappa The Rapper has to rap his way out of a jail sentence. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:29 am

Tyler Perry's House of Payne - TV Shows
How on earth did this dreck last for 254 episodes!? -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:21 am

Dancing With the Stars - TV Shows
I tried watching this once. I could feel my brain cells dying by the second! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 3, 2018, 12:08 am

My Name is Earl - TV Shows
My Name Is Earl was hilarious! And it had a very positive message too! Such a shame that it was cancelled too early, and ended on a cliffhanger! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:58 am

Webster - TV Shows
It ripped off the vastly superior series, Diffrnt Strokes! With none of the humor, but plenty of preaching and sappiness! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 2:36 am

Goode Family, The - TV Shows
This was quite funny! Not as great as King Of The Hill, but still enjoyable to watch. Hopefully it will come back someday. -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on July 1, 2018, 1:49 am

Sex and the City - TV Shows
Annoying and asinine -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on June 4, 2018, 1:38 am

Murder in Small Town X - TV Shows
I remember loving this show. I had no idea the winner died in 9/11. RIP -- Submitted By: (ioxmo85) on May 31, 2018, 1:05 pm

Critic, The - TV Shows
It was excellent in the 90s, but boy do we need The Critic to come back ASAP! Jay would certainly have many snarky comments to make on these excessive and unnecessary Hollywood remakes! -- Submitted By: (TomPettyFan) on May 29, 2018, 7:01 pm

Gunsmoke - TV Shows
Gunsmoke really boned the fish in the episode where a midget rides into town on a very large horse.He tells Matt and Festus that they better lock him up because he is a wear-elephant and he will turn into an elephant at midnight. His father is rich and owns fifty elephants he wants to get rid of before he dies. -- Submitted By: (RonaldLeeStandlley) on March 24, 2018, 6:04 pm

Hey Arnold! - TV Shows
After mulling it over for a while, I change my opinion regarding Hey Arnold!. The general consensus I have seen indicates the worst episode was Arnold Betrays Iggy, so I daresay that is when the boning happened. Late in the series, it seemed like the focus was more on Helga, her dysfunctional family, and her unrequited love for Arnold; rather than on Arnold, his buddies, and the adventures they would have. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on February 25, 2018, 10:05 pm

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
The last thing I heard about Rachel Maddow was how she was foaming at the mouth about the tax returns of the current president. She was SO convinced he was a tax cheat or something, so she somehow got her mitts on them. She revealed for all to see, only to find out there was NOTHING out of the ordinary about them. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. I knew her quest to dig up dirt on Trump was gonna lead to a dead end and she would end up looking like an idiot in the process, therefore I did not take her craze seriously. -- Submitted By: (BigAl) on February 25, 2018, 9:56 pm

Archer - TV Shows
Season 7 of Archer: Dreamland has a very different tone from the other seasons. I still like it, but it was not as much of a comedy as the other seasons -- Submitted By: (Seanthered) on February 25, 2018, 4:41 pm

Skeleton Warriors - TV Shows
YouTuber Jim Sterling uses a clip from the intro to this show when he wants to avoid cursing, so I guess it was not very good? -- Submitted By: (Seanthered) on February 25, 2018, 4:39 pm

Tales from the Darkside - TV Shows
Does anyone remember "Seasons of Belief," and the "Grither"? -- Submitted By: (PrinceJ) on January 28, 2018, 9:48 am

Happy Days - TV Shows
Anybody else ever notice some of the extras were in High school with Richie, followed them to the University of Wisconsin, then were back in High school with Chachi? -- Submitted By: (Spiketide1) on January 28, 2018, 9:29 am

Rachel Maddow Show (TV series), The - TV Shows
Overrated pundit. -- Submitted By: (haroonriaz) on January 21, 2018, 8:27 am

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
One word. Fly. -- Submitted By: (haroonriaz) on January 21, 2018, 7:56 am

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
Should the name from The Big Bang Theory, to The Nerd and The Turd. -- Submitted By: (Jack) on December 6, 2017, 1:24 am

Honestly, no specific episode, it has just gone on too long. They should have called it quits after season 12 or 13. Does anyone still watch this show?I cannot believe it is profitable for FOX anymore -- Submitted By: (johnsmih) on December 3, 2017, 2:00 pm

Wacky Races - TV Shows
What a funny and adorable show. Muttley was my favorite! -- Submitted By: (AllisonH) on November 17, 2017, 8:10 pm

Dynasty - TV Shows
I voted Same Character Different Actor on Fallon Colby because, to be honest, IMO, Joan Collins was right on the money about Pamela Sue Martin quitting out of the role of Fallon Colby after four seasons. Incredibly dumb! -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 9, 2017, 5:10 am

Sealab 2021 - TV Shows
Sealab 2021 rocked when it consisted mainly of redubbed footage from the original (Sealab 2020) cartoon (the Easy Bake oven episode is a prime example). It was still very good when they used more of that PhotoShop-animated stuff (the Bizarro episode is a fine example of that). But when Harry Goz died, and with him, the Captain Murphy character, that was the beginning of the end. The show devolved into mindless crap after that, although the previous comment has me interested in the Moby Sick episode. -- Submitted By: (markrabo) on October 9, 2017, 2:51 pm

Fear the Walking Dead - TV Shows
The show completely bones when they decide to kill Travis. I have no idea what they were thinking. All of the other characters on the show are weak, bad actors, and are not strong enough to carry the show without Travis. They should have just ended the show when he announced he wanted out of his contract. -- Submitted By: () on June 9, 2017, 3:42 pm

Master of None - TV Shows
The season starts off with Aziz in Italy, riding a bicycle and wearing a funny looking hat to boot. at this point the audience is wondering why he is speaking another language, dressed funny, and using a primitive method of transportation. They also have eclectic music to really set the mood. Then we see him ordering an espresso and he talks to the older man that runs the store with such a confident accent as Aziz smiles. Aziz acts like he was raised in Italy suddenly, as if anyone would question that he is not a full blooded Italian at this point. -- Submitted By: (lebowski4) on June 1, 2017, 8:42 pm

Do Over - TV Shows
@FF: The issue with apostrophes, parentheses, and other spacial characters has nothing to do with your being on a Mac. There is a glitch that is causing the site to reject any submissions with those characters on the grounds that they contain invalid characters. Utter BS, we know. The web guy has been contacted repeatedly about the issue, but so far to no avail. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on May 27, 2017, 9:56 am

Do Over - TV Shows
I recently discovered this old show. I do not ever recall catching it when it originally ran on WB. Time travel has always been one of my go to favorite Sci Fi sub genres so when I found old episodes of this show on youtube, I decided to check it out. I thought the premise was pretty cool. Disillusioned adult with a number of regrets in life is knocked unconscious in a freak accident then wakes up and finds he is a teenager again back in the 80s. I was interested merely for the fact that I myself was a teenager in the 80s so I thought the nostalgia factor would be off the charts for me and Do Over did not completely disappoint me in that regard. Honestly, who has not had that fantasy of being able to go back in time within your own body with your adult memories intact upon arrival and be able to use that knowledge to forge a better more fulfilling life for yourself as well as for those you care about most? Or to right some wrongs you know will happen or that you yourself might have committed? Sadly this show, as I understand it did not even make one full season. I managed to watch most of the episodes I could find and intend to eventually finish the series out at some point. Over all, I personally enjoyed it. In many ways it had a Ferris Bueller quality to it. In fact, they even did an episode where they spoofed Ferris Buellers Day Off. Late in its run you could kind of tell the point in which the show was in trouble and they were trying hard to pull in an audience. I think with the right writing team and somewhat better research into the era of the early 1980s, I think this show could have been a real winner. Unfortunately, over the course of the run of this show, it began to feel more and more like a slightly better version of a typical Nickelodeon show and for me, that is when the boning knife hit the flesh of the fish for this one. Side Note, in case you are wondering why I avoid using contractions or apostrophes and parentheticals in my comments here, it is because my submissions error out when I use all those things. Is it because I am on a Mac? -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 23, 2017, 10:29 am

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - TV Shows
I would actually say I liked season 6 and 7 the best. -- Submitted By: (lebowski4) on May 16, 2017, 11:55 pm

Sha Na Na - TV Shows
Floating a guess: I was old enough to remember that period. You had the film American Graffiti and the show Happy Days was quite popular. A lot of 50s nostalgia happening at that time. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on May 15, 2017, 9:13 am

Dr. Phil - TV Shows
Too much Robin. She really needs to get a life of her own. Dr. Phil trys his best to sell her stuff but it soon disappears. I wonder how many of her books he paid for so she could call them best sellers??? -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:43 am

Bindi the Jungle Girl - TV Shows
Does she have downs syndrome? What did it for me was the whole dad thing on dancing with the stars. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:33 am

Sopranos, The - TV Shows
Carmella should of gotten whacked. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:26 am

Sha Na Na - TV Shows
I never could understand the reason they had a show. -- Submitted By: (Bussarddc) on May 8, 2017, 7:22 am

Goldbergs, The - TV Shows
Day one. This show was always stupid. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on March 15, 2017, 7:09 pm

Brady Bunch, The - TV Shows
I remember Susan Olsen gave an interview where she said she hated the Shirley Temple episode and she felt embarrassed during filming because her character was way too old to be obsessed with a five year-old film star. I think that was more of a jumping the shark moment than even the addition of Cousin Oliver. -- Submitted By: (VegasGirl) on February 15, 2017, 8:33 pm

Looking In - TV Shows
So, any of the alleged 137 year olds on this site wanna weigh in on this one? -- Submitted By: () on January 28, 2017, 9:16 pm

IT Crowd, The - TV Shows
I discovered this Britcom several months ago on the local PBS station, but it was several episodes in and I wanted to go back and see it from the beginning. I was in luck as it was on Netflix so I binge watched it beginning to end. I laughed all the way through. What I loved about this show is that, throughout its entire run, it never once took itself too seriously... no very special episode of... type episodes. I did not even mind that the original CEO dies and his totally off the chain son steps in to take over the company. This show was a riot and as it only ran four seasons or four series as the Brits say with only 6 episodes each, it had no opportunity to bone the fish. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on January 17, 2017, 5:12 pm

Card Sharks - TV Shows
Adding onto my previous thoughts, after having had the chance to see both the Perry-hosted and Eubanks-hosted incarnations of the show on GSN: My assessment now is that the show peaked with Bob Eubanks as host. Perry comes off as though he is just acting as a referee and getting a paycheck in exchange for his efforts. Eubanks, on the other hand, seems to genuinely enjoy hosting the show and interacting with the contestants. Maybe all that means is that Eubanks was the better actor/BSer of the two hosts, but the Eubanks-hosted episodes were definitely more entertaining to watch. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on December 27, 2016, 3:55 pm

Prison Break - TV Shows
Is it possible to combine "They break out of prison" and "They broke out of prison" into a single "reason"? -- Submitted By: () on December 22, 2016, 9:18 pm

Soap - TV Shows
Boned day one! I purchased the Mill Creek DVD release of the lot of it, and when I saw one or two episodes, I instantly regretted it. -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 24, 2016, 3:30 am

Diff'rent Strokes - TV Shows
The "Very Special Episodes" are the very reason why this 1978-86 NBC/ABC "comedy" has been permanently ineligible for my DVD collection (as far as the releases have gotten). -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 22, 2016, 2:24 pm

Webster - TV Shows
I had gotten the first season on DVD, and I could hardly get through the first disc. It was entirely too preachy, and the seeming sheer number of "very special episodes" turned me off. -- Submitted By: (bmasters1981) on November 22, 2016, 2:21 pm

Funky Phantom, The - TV Shows
I remember seeing a few episodes of the show on TV (in reruns) and even a Funky Phantom coloring book! IMO, it rates a "still rocks" vote because having a ghost as a regular character made it stand out from the pack of Scooby-Doo knock-offs that were so prevalent back in the day. -- Submitted By: (Mythigator) on November 7, 2016, 12:55 pm

Big Bang Theory - TV Shows
I still love this show but the episode where Sheldon spanks Amy just made it start going downhill. -- Submitted By: (silverseed71) on November 2, 2016, 5:28 pm

American Horror Story - TV Shows
Utterly disappointed that Jessica Lange left the show. Her acting style was second to none. -- Submitted By: (Frized) on October 26, 2016, 4:41 pm

Half & Half - TV Shows
Started to jump when Dee Dee got a job and Rachel True lost weight. Liked Adam and big Dee but they were predictable after a while. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 1:27 am

Moesha - TV Shows
RIP Yvette Wilson (Andell) -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 1:04 am

Martin (TV Series) - TV Shows
Tommy now works at that building in the sky with no windows. RIP -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 12:51 am

Mod Squad, The - TV Shows
Caught this last summer on MeTV and was hooked, so I got the DVD series weeks later. Still in the middle of the 3rd season and the storylines seem to go downhill right about here. However, if you have a couple of dollars, the nostalgia alone is worth the price. Never thought I would live to see Mike Brady and Richard Pryor in one episode. Or Howard Cunningham as a criminal. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on October 19, 2016, 12:48 am

Zoobilee Zoo - TV Shows
This show will brainwash you into joining the furry fandom. Even Whazzat Kangaroo openly admits to being one on Facebook. -- Submitted By: (JoseTwitterFan) on October 16, 2016, 2:20 pm

All My Children - TV Shows
This show jumped when Bobby Martin went upstairs to get his Skis from the Martin Attic and never returned. They made fun of it almost 40 years later when Opal Number 2 got locked in the Martin attic and saw a skeleton up there named Bobby in a Ski suit. -- Submitted By: (Martysturgis) on September 29, 2016, 10:58 am

Person of Interest - TV Shows
I considered Samaritan a possible candidate but after Carter dies it struggles to recapture itself. The show already had trouble using Lionel so this was a big flaw. -- Submitted By: (StingX2) on September 20, 2016, 4:01 pm

Girl Meets World - TV Shows
it is a very good show and it stays true to the original series when ABC had BMW, GMW have a good cast and good storytelling, yeah there is some bad episodes but it is a very good show that Disney Channel puts on. -- Submitted By: (thedude19766) on September 17, 2016, 6:50 pm

Partridge Family, The - TV Shows
I guess Ricky was their Cousin Oliver. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on September 12, 2016, 1:13 pm

Lab Rats - TV Shows
My son started binge watching this show on Netflix. Now, every time I hear that insipid theme song for the opening credits, I can feel my brain rot just a little more. Typical Dumb Adults, Smart Kids formula that pretty much every Disney sitcom follows.Granted, the show is aimed at the tween or pre teen demographic, but I can only take so much from the next room. -- Submitted By: (Friedrich_Feuerstein) on September 12, 2016, 12:31 pm

Roswell - TV Shows
I want to like the show, but most of it is actually kinda "meh." Especially Tess. Tess was annoying. -- Submitted By: () on September 10, 2016, 6:31 pm

MasterChef (USA) - TV Shows
This season is boring. I mean, I got used to the little beefs between the contestants and the judges. Or the diva with expensive shoes who rarely makes to the elimination round. Then again, the older career changer was fun but I guess that formula got old. Bring back Tommy from Season 6! Now they have a whiny baby with a suit and tie, several all knowing cooks with zero personality and panel judges with just a little character worth remembering. No wonder they are not airing new episodes during the Summer Olympics. -- Submitted By: (jwswindell) on August 16, 2016, 5:11 pm

America's Next Top Model - TV Shows
Boned- Day 1. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on June 19, 2016, 11:54 am

America's Next Top Model - TV Shows
What was messed up was how they sent that one girl home knowing she had no home to go back to. Her home got destroyed during Hurricane Katrina and at elimination they told her, "your mind just isnt on this competition"...well her house got destroyed, maybe thats why?? -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:54 pm

Golden Girls, The - TV Shows
The show never fully jumped but certain episodes are much better than others. One that is bad, was the unneccesary 2 part story of Dorothys Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If Dr Harry Weston of Empty Nest is such a great pal of Dorothy, why didnt she just go to him in the first place instead of waiting until halfway through Part 2? The Part 2 ending was utterly ridiculous where Dorothy just so happens to see the doctor, whom she saw in New York, at some random, swanky Miami restaurant. Give me a break! Another JTS moment was when Rose...again, VERY small world...just so happens to run into her biological father from St. Olaf at the hospital in Miami. The problem is the guy looks to be about the same age as Rose! Brother, perhaps, but Roses father would have been pushing the century mark or pushing up daisies by that point. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:44 pm

Golden Girls, The - TV Shows
There was only one episode I didnt like and that was the one where Dorothy scratches a winning lottery ticket worth 10k. I think Blanche put it in her late husbands jacket, which was in a box that was meant to be put away in an attic or something. But what does Rose do, she places it in a Salvation Army box or something. The girls find out about it, they track down the box and jacket at a local homeless shelter. They find the ticket but grow a conscience and leave it at the shelter after they get to know the people who reside there. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:35 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
They shouldve brought Ziggy back on the show at least one more time. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:26 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
Roseanne was a brilliant show, as good as sitcoms can get. There are dozens of episodes which are written and acted flawlessly. Just amazing craft. But after the sixth season ended, around the time of Jackies pregnancy, the show hit the wall. A sudden shift of producers and writers, not to mention Roseannes break up with Tom Arnold, ended the magic. The seventh season was not as funny or polished. The eight season was astonishingly unfunny. And the ninth season was such a shift in tone and a betrayal of direction that it was like watching a train wreck. When I watch the reruns these days I stop once Jackie gets married because after that the show began losing steam. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:10 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
Ok, everybody has different opinions on this one, but listen here. We can pretty much all agree that the first four seasons were good, right? The first one was so so though. Beckys departure at the beginning of the fifth did not harm the show in any way. It actually was the funniest season yet. Then Darlene left at the beginning of the 6th, and although we would miss Darlene, it STILL didnt hurt the show in anyway. Then new Becky came a few episodes into that one, and as bad as she was, the show STILL wasnt hurt, that year gave us the pot smoking episode, the masturbation episode, the Darlene and David In Chicago discovery, the custody battle show, the lesbian kiss, the birth of Jackies kid. Those episodes, if you really recall, had stellar writing, regardless of any missing characters or new characters or weird plot twists or any new look Roseanne may have had or the highlights in Dans hair. It was the writing, which was superbly inspired, that made the show better than ever. And the tags were classic too, such as the cops parody or the obnoxious christmas lights. I have never seen such fierceness in a shows bang quickness of wit, with maybe the exception of the simpsons. This slowed down later in the season, when Jackie was getting married, but in no way did it jump shark. Then came the seventh season, which didnt EXACTLY taint the show. Yes there was some silliness, like the Mark Becky trailer episodes, the Gilligan island fantasy, the fact that David had wet dreams about Roseanne. Yes, there were recycled ideas, like another drug episode and the fact that Roseanne was now pregnant after Jackie. But overall, the show did pretty well in maintaining a high standard of comedy, particularly in shows like thanksgiving, Bevs alcoholism, and the naked neighbors. It was still a highly relevant show that, for all its silliness and overt self reference and pop culture tie ins, kept one liners and clever tag endings a high art on the show. The one thing that DID outright suck about seventh season is that Darlene became an outright bitch. She was no longer sarcastic in reaction to the absurdity of the people around her, she was just a bitch. And nothing more. Then, the beginning of the end. The eighth season starts, and there we see Roseanne looking softer, the set lighting became plush and fuzzy. At first it doesnt seem so bad, what with the new becky coming back. The show had good ideas, like the 50s sitcom parody, but the writing simply couldnt afford the shows any sharp insight or outright hysteria. The acting also degenerated much further, particularly in the episode where theres a new diner across the street. Roseanne smashing a toaster through her own diner window in order to create a drive thru was just too unrealistically impulsive to be funny. The part where they attempt to sabotage the restaurant was even sillier, like an episode of perfect strangers. It was a blah season in progress. But what really marked the shows first truly horrific episode, where the plot, the acting, the writing, and the idea itself was just downright excruciating to witness, was the Halloween episode where Jerry was born. After that, I dont think anyone could say that it wasnt a truly strained show. The polical statements became blander, what with episodes where DJ refuses to kiss a black girl or the thanksgiving show that ends in a circle dance in order to pay homage to native americans everywhere. Every character on the show was strained, including dan, who became a bumbling father figure in the shows desperate attempt to shed some new comedy light on what was already a perfected character. The show jumped shark, but what really marked the show of the characters death, what really showed that the Connors werent the Connors anymore was the disney world episode. In earlier seasons, the Connors would have gone to Disney world and complain how much it sucked, but they actually promoted it in the footsteps of full house. They were a white trash family who were thoroughly enjoying a sense of renewed life on what should be seen as a hell on earth. They also followed that episode up by a horrible one where David takes a job at an amusement park. The show was no longer funny. At all. And the 9th and final season, well we all know that was the absolute worst. I would also like to add that the last season wasnt even fit for a public access channel. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 2:08 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
The last episode should have been when Jackie and Fred got married in 1994. After that, the show declined into too many watered down plots (and fantasy episodes). -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 1:54 pm

Roseanne - TV Shows
Ok, I watched Roseanne from day one, and there were several moments right in the last few seasons where the show jumped the shark. First, as we all know, the new Becky. Oh my God, could they have picked a worse actress?! I liked it better when Becky was gone...at least I didnt have to deal with the new Becky and the boring plot surrounding her constant attempts at making a marriage with Mark. On to Darlene...she was one of the best characters on the show, until she started getting all soft instead of sarcastic. This all culminated when she married David and got pregnant. The lottery thing sucked the big one, yes, but the show went down hill way before that. Lets take a look at Jackie. She was at her best when she was single. Her constant quest to find the perfect man was a key plot in the show. Marrying Fred, Mr Boring, started her downhill trend, but when they had a baby and then got divorced, she got even worse. I think bringing back Leon was a great idea since he made the diner years great, but then he got all domestic with Scott, and he and Roseanne were suddenly friends. Her mother was also a great character when she nagged and bothered everyone, but then she was an alcoholic lesbian...what the hell was that all about?! All these character assassinations, plus Traci Lords, Disneyworld, baby Jerry Garcia (wtf?), and the trailer park took Roseanne from masterpiece to piece of crap. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 1:52 pm

King of Queens - TV Shows
And the show was always great, but it really didnt need the dogwalker. The idea of her walking Arthur was just a dumb storyline. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 1:37 pm

King of Queens - TV Shows
Danny and Spencer shouldve never been brought on the show, they add nothing to the cast. But Kevin James and Leah Remini did a phenomenal job throughout the entire series. -- Submitted By: (BTFan) on May 20, 2016, 1:34 pm

Good Luck Charlie - TV Shows
Wasnt it on for 4 seasons? Disney Channel shows usually only run for 3 to 4 seasons so it got a full run. -- Submitted By: (John63btf) on May 3, 2016, 10:34 am

Saved by the Bell - TV Shows
For me, everything really changed when the gang hit puberty. The first two seasons of this show were amazing. Do not get me wrong, there are a few good ones in the later seasons, for example, the Jeff Hunter episodes, but I tend to skip the Tori season nowadays. I cannot put my finger on it, but something was missing in that chapter. The vibe, clothes, jokes, and innocence of the earlier seasons just was not there in season 5. It became too much of a TNBC show at that point. -- Submitted By: (tvwatcher7) on April 30, 2016, 9:14 am