House - TV Shows
I've never been able to get into this show. -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 12, 2009, 10:41 pm

X-Files - TV Shows
I stopped caring right before the first movie. Then season 6 and seven were almost alright... not quite up to par, but watchable. After that, the abduction. Mulder got kidnapped by "aliens" and we got stuck with T-1000. John Doggett BONED THE FISH! -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 7:00 pm

House - TV Shows
We need a subheading for this show, because I know the exact moment when it boned the fish... ...when the new team came in. Kumar, Taub, and 13 can all go the hell back where they came from and give me back my good show. Even Hugh Laurie isn't as good as he was back in the first (4?) seasons with the old team. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:24 pm

When Maude Flanders died from a Tee Shirt- BONED THE FISH!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 12, 2009, 6:24 pm

Grey's Anatomy - TV Shows
My manhood is on the line, but my wife got me into this show when it started. It was always a little bit gayer than the typical hospital drama, but it was better than reality shows... ...until Denny (2 years dead) had sex with Izzy. Honestly people, what is the key demographic of this show at this point? (literally)Retarded romance novel addicts? -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:22 pm

Dancing With the Stars - TV Shows
To think, people come out of the woodwork when this piece of shit is back on the air. Which z-lister is going to dance this year? Who gives a shit. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:19 pm

American Idol - TV Shows
Some days, I feel like I'm the only one on the planet that has NEVER seen an episode of this abortion. This show is one of the reasons, in my humble opinion, that the music industry is imploding. Cookie cutter, pop, bullshit! -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:17 pm

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Music Groups
I saw them from the front row in '03, or '04. Bryce Jordan Center in State College. Simply put, amazing. They put on one hell of a show. Sadly, they are currently on hiatus, but good things are worth waiting for. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:16 pm

This show is always going to be a classic for me. However, after 20 years on television (and I was there from the start on Tracey Ullman), The Simpsons need to go away already. Matt Groening needs to bring back his other/better show... Futurama. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:09 pm

Lost - TV Shows
This is the best show on television right now, and possibly of all time. It has a little bit for everyone. Sci-fi, Survival Horror, Drama, etc. The mythology is the most elaborate that I have ever been witness to on a show, and it literally draws you into the world of Lost. To all the haters that said, "Fuck Lost," after seeing the Polar Bear (In the second episode I might add), I have to tell you that it was explained later in the show. It was actually explained better than I could have imagined. All in all, I have to say that the writers have this ALL figured out in their deranged heads, as evidence points out later in the series. Every episode is better than the last, with the exception of "Expose." They have had a couple stumbles... "Expose, Nikki and Paulo, etc." but all in all, this show rocks. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 6:05 pm

Heroes - TV Shows
If not for Hiro, this show might not be as bad as it is. I mean, honestly people... how do you take a show seriously if Mr.Paradox himself (Hiro) can UNDO every goddamn thing that is done. If you haven't seen the show, this guy can shift time/space however he deems fit, and the ensuing chaos is the basis of the show. The first time you see this character do what he does best was the moment the fish was boned. Oh, and the fact that Claire (the cheerleader) and her miracle blood can fucking turn everyone into Wolverine for Christ's sake! Season one, sans Hiro, had SO MUCH potential for a comic geek like me... but the show has really shat the bed in the last two seasons. -- Submitted By: (Koskov) on March 12, 2009, 5:45 pm

Jonas Brothers - Music Groups
Nice to See South Park take a shot at these clowns!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 12, 2009, 3:09 pm

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
Just saw my first episode the other week- great show. -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 12, 2009, 3:05 pm

Mythbusters - TV Shows
I love these guys. What a job. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 12, 2009, 2:39 pm

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
Terrific show, season 2 started last Sunday. It is on 10/9c on AMC. Great plot line, not just another "drug" show. -- Submitted By: (Just_Osmo) on March 12, 2009, 2:35 pm

Weeds - TV Shows
Hilarious show that makes fun of suburban America in it's own way via pot humor. -- Submitted By: (Just_Osmo) on March 12, 2009, 2:33 pm

Breaking Bad - TV Shows
Honestly I've never even heard of this show. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 12, 2009, 2:32 pm

M*A*S*H - TV Shows
One of the greatest Television Shows in American History. A gem that to this day is still a hit with viewers through reruns. -- Submitted By: (Just_Osmo) on March 12, 2009, 2:32 pm

Terrell Owens - Celebrities
Buffalo Bills. lol -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 12, 2009, 2:24 pm

Metallica - Music Groups
If this argument were being held a year ago even I, an ardent Metallica fan would have to concede that the band seemed to have passed it's prime. I'm in the minority in liking every release they have put out. However, with Death Magnetic, Metallica has regained it's mojo and after seeing them live in January I believe they have many years of relevance left on the metal/rock scene. -- Submitted By: (crow09) on March 12, 2009, 9:46 am

Heroes - TV Shows
Honestly I never miss this show. Probably one of the best ones on TV today. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 12, 2009, 8:53 am

Britney Spears - Celebrities
Britney was done when she and K-Fed had that TV show and we could actually hear her dumb hillbilly drawl... -- Submitted By: (rick283) on March 11, 2009, 8:52 pm

Shield, The - TV Shows
Sad to See Shane Go like that! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 11, 2009, 4:32 pm

Dungeons and Dragons - TV Shows
Uni was the single worst element of this show- Ugh when it "bleated" it was like fingernails on a chalkboard! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 11, 2009, 4:14 pm

Two and a Half Men - TV Shows
I really enjoy this show! I think it's especially funny how the characters play off each other so well. I don't think it ever boned the fish (BTF)!!! -- Submitted By: (Riley2009) on March 11, 2009, 4:04 pm

Lost - TV Shows
I like this show can't wait to watch it weekly. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 11, 2009, 3:41 pm

Heroes - TV Shows
Season 1 was great! Season 2 not so great as 1 and they made some mistakes. I am reading a lot of negative things about season 3 so haven't watched it yet. I might start watching if Bryan Fuller makes it better again. -- Submitted By: (kitchenbreak) on March 11, 2009, 3:39 pm

Howard Stern - Celebrities
BA-BA Booey!!! -- Submitted By: (Chubby Rain) on March 11, 2009, 2:53 pm

Howard Stern - Celebrities
Day 1! This guy is just plain dumb. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 11, 2009, 2:35 pm

Michael Jackson - Celebrities
I love this cat. lol -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 11, 2009, 12:41 pm

Lost - TV Shows
Are the creators of the televison series "Lost" just as lost as the people on the jungle island with polar bears? It may look that way. And will it be "X-Files"-Redux? -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 11, 2009, 9:51 am

Prison Break - TV Shows
I just got done watching 'Prison Break.' Actually, truth be told I just got done deleting the season pass from my DVR after not even finishing the episode. I'm in shock and can't understand how FOX and the creative team behind 'Prison Break' thought putting Sara's severed head in a box ( Seven anyone?) was the best way to advance season 3. While Michael and Linc and their relationship drives the story Michael and Sara were the heart of 'Prison Break' and they jut ripped the heart out of the series. No matter what happens from here on out I won't be around for the ride. -- Submitted By: (Hikariu) on March 10, 2009, 1:54 pm